NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

i'm telling you that no one here wants to see me in football. I'm hurting people

only if we play tackle of course

btw +1 for anyone who shows up in Jordan 3 cleats.

Ok, this is what i have set up at the moment, I remember these 11 people including myself (12), the people that showed up on May16th. This is what I have planned and think it should go.. From these 12 people we should pick 10 captains, because thier is a total of 50 peoplethat suppose to be coming. with the 10 captains you should be able to pick 4 people each. I think this may benifit everyone. The people that areon this list dont have any idea on how the other 38 people play thier game.

If all 50 people dont show, then i guess we should just break up the tournament.

BTW, dont let height fool you guys, On may 16th when they were choosing players, they were choosing according to height, and the rest is history... lollemme stop..

but if you guys have any other ideas please let me know..

And because we need to get this organized fast and try to have both full courts, IM MOVING THE TIME DOWN TO 10AM

AND everyone please let me know if your gonna BACK out of JUNE 6th,
please dont be on the list and not be sure if you gonna make it... you willsave everyone
a hassale...

The list of people that were thier on MAY 16th, We gotta choose 10 Captains.

l Knicks Fresh Knick l

tommykairaa

henz0

whyte1der05five

Spyda23

Mez 0ne

true 3 blue

PharelFor3

yungmatt

Kiddwill

MJsaver

Ballinsam23

and if i missed your name on the May 16th please let me know...

Tourney idea isn't gonna work cause all 50 people will not show up, considering its early Saturday morning and people hang out Fri nights.

I will be there since I live closeby, we have 2 full courts to work with so just show up and get normal games going.

I still want my rematch.

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Juniper Park has a decent size football field... But it might be too far for everyone... The M train goes there...
Don't ppl have to take a bus, too? The Q38?

People are probably better off driving to Juniper because the M and the Q38 aren't very reliable at all on the weekend.

collect the money in advance is what I should say, or have a meetup a day or two before the day of the tournament. for those that can't make it, I'msure they can find a friend or two to do it for them.

I'd rather meet somewhere by Central Park in midtown, and we can easily just walk in he park and find an empty area.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Juniper Park has a decent size football field... But it might be too far for everyone... The M train goes there...
Don't ppl have to take a bus, too? The Q38?

People are probably better off driving to Juniper because the M and the Q38 aren't very reliable at all on the weekend.
Yea or the walk is just 10 minutes... Doesnt matter to me... I just been feening to play and I just ordered some cleats... So hopefully it goesthrough...

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

after the games lets roll 50 deep into a mcds Wendy's.

ya down?

Its wateva... Wendys or Mickey D's gonna be like
mad.gif

Probably because people will always be late.

That way, you tell em 10am...they'll be there at 11.

Tell em 11, they'll stroll in at 12
grin.gif

Nah it will, but I'm gonna leave it till AFTER this bball game is out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom