NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Great win. I definitely like the positive will that the team is showing. Really enjoyed Saturday's game. Let's keep it up guys!

Great win. I definitely like the positive will that the team is showing. Really enjoyed Saturday's game. Let's keep it up guys!

What's good with the Mets fans that call Mike Francesa ?
ALREADY talking about how the Mets are better than the Phillies and will win the division

Dudes is wildin' 
laugh.gif

What's good with the Mets fans that call Mike Francesa ?
ALREADY talking about how the Mets are better than the Phillies and will win the division

Dudes is wildin' 
laugh.gif

good first series. we can definitely take 2/3 in philly. Hamels and Blanton are beatable and we faught hard against Halladay a few times last year. looking forward to seeing Young take the hill.

good first series. we can definitely take 2/3 in philly. Hamels and Blanton are beatable and we faught hard against Halladay a few times last year. looking forward to seeing Young take the hill.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Hamels is going to work you tonight, I'm putting money on Hamels taking the Cy Young this year 

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Hamels is going to work you tonight, I'm putting money on Hamels taking the Cy Young this year 

This, just get one game that's all I'm asking for. Even as much as being 3-3 would be great for our first road trip it would kill me to see the Phills start 6-0

This, just get one game that's all I'm asking for. Even as much as being 3-3 would be great for our first road trip it would kill me to see the Phills start 6-0

Back
Top Bottom