NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Willie Harris
pimp.gif

Your avy and reply just makes it that much more funnier.
laugh.gif

Ike, Thole, Dickey, Murphy, Harris today
pimp.gif

Your avy and reply just makes it that much more funnier.
laugh.gif

Ike, Thole, Dickey, Murphy, Harris today
pimp.gif

Feels good man. Great win. The best part is that the Mets walked 9 times today.
pimp.gif

Feels good man. Great win. The best part is that the Mets walked 9 times today.
pimp.gif

i think the negative stigma from the past few years in terms of on field performance may have finally dissipated. lots of situations where the "same ol mets" would have faltered last year have not been apparent in this small sample. im rather excited. LGM!

i think the negative stigma from the past few years in terms of on field performance may have finally dissipated. lots of situations where the "same ol mets" would have faltered last year have not been apparent in this small sample. im rather excited. LGM!

I really like this team. Good mixture of youth and veterans... just a good bunch of players to root for.

I'm still riding a high that Castillo ain't here anymore.

I really like this team. Good mixture of youth and veterans... just a good bunch of players to root for.

I'm still riding a high that Castillo ain't here anymore.

Ok guys great series win today but here comes a question for all of Team Mets that I have...

Let's say Ike has a breakout 1st half and the Cardinals realize they cannot sign Pujols, would you consider a Ike for Pujols trade? of course there would be other players involved.
laugh.gif

Ike for Pujols swap?

Ok guys great series win today but here comes a question for all of Team Mets that I have...

Let's say Ike has a breakout 1st half and the Cardinals realize they cannot sign Pujols, would you consider a Ike for Pujols trade? of course there would be other players involved.
laugh.gif

Ike for Pujols swap?

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif

Ike for Pujols swap?
NA cause it would take more than Ike to get Pujols and I think the focus for this organization has to be strengthening its prospects and minor league system.

Great series win, especially considering we didn't win a road series until june last year
sick.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif

Ike for Pujols swap?
NA cause it would take more than Ike to get Pujols and I think the focus for this organization has to be strengthening its prospects and minor league system.

Great series win, especially considering we didn't win a road series until june last year
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom