NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Dickey should be the ace 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Ok guys great series win today but here comes a question for all of Team Mets that I have...

Let's say Ike has a breakout 1st half and the Cardinals realize they cannot sign Pujols, would you consider a Ike for Pujols trade? of course there would be other players involved.
laugh.gif

Ike for Pujols swap?
NA cause it would take more than Ike to get Pujols and I think the focus for this organization has to be strengthening its prospects and minor league system.

Great series win, especially considering we didn't win a road series until june last year
sick.gif
I agree with you AMP but I wanted to ask the question to s ee how everyone is thinking in here

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Ok guys great series win today but here comes a question for all of Team Mets that I have...

Let's say Ike has a breakout 1st half and the Cardinals realize they cannot sign Pujols, would you consider a Ike for Pujols trade? of course there would be other players involved.
laugh.gif

Ike for Pujols swap?
NA cause it would take more than Ike to get Pujols and I think the focus for this organization has to be strengthening its prospects and minor league system.

Great series win, especially considering we didn't win a road series until june last year
sick.gif
I agree with you AMP but I wanted to ask the question to s ee how everyone is thinking in here

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by d5

Dickey should be the ace 
laugh.gif

Niese/Dickey
Pelf is such a bum.
ohwell.gif

But when he goes 7 IP for 2 runs, you're praising his every breath.
And when he goes 5 ip with 6 runs the very next start, I'll be frustrated again.
Pelf is good, but he is not an ace or #2.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by d5

Dickey should be the ace 
laugh.gif

Niese/Dickey
Pelf is such a bum.
ohwell.gif

But when he goes 7 IP for 2 runs, you're praising his every breath.
And when he goes 5 ip with 6 runs the very next start, I'll be frustrated again.
Pelf is good, but he is not an ace or #2.

Pelfrey is very good back-end starter.  He doesn't have the stuff to be a front end starter, good hitters will always figure him out.

Pelfrey is very good back-end starter.  He doesn't have the stuff to be a front end starter, good hitters will always figure him out.

Nice win today, there are many impressive stats.

Ike for Pujols? that a very tough question there. I would say no. I dont know who else would have to be involved in that trade, ( I'd give Beltran in a heartbeat) plus Pujols is going to want something near $30 million/year. Thats alot of $ devoted to 1 player. Mets need alot of pitching.

That and he is not consistant at all.

Nice win today, there are many impressive stats.

Ike for Pujols? that a very tough question there. I would say no. I dont know who else would have to be involved in that trade, ( I'd give Beltran in a heartbeat) plus Pujols is going to want something near $30 million/year. Thats alot of $ devoted to 1 player. Mets need alot of pitching.

That and he is not consistant at all.

Yankees are talking about how the Mets supposedly abused and over-used Jose Feliciano last year. read it here http://sports.espn.go.com...b/news/story?id=6284137.

MEZONE, thanks for posting that clip of C.Rock on Letterman. very funny. Did you guys know That Collins has a home here in Long Island City? Very interesting, he said he wanted to be close to the stadium.

Yankees are talking about how the Mets supposedly abused and over-used Jose Feliciano last year. read it here http://sports.espn.go.com...b/news/story?id=6284137.

MEZONE, thanks for posting that clip of C.Rock on Letterman. very funny. Did you guys know That Collins has a home here in Long Island City? Very interesting, he said he wanted to be close to the stadium.

Nice bounceback in this series, missed the last couple of games unfortunately but I was following on my phone like a lunatic. 

Time to see what we got against the Phils. 

LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Nice bounceback in this series, missed the last couple of games unfortunately but I was following on my phone like a lunatic. 

Time to see what we got against the Phils. 

LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Did you guys hear the FamGuy clip that was played after Friday's loss? I remember hearing it but didn't connect the dots until they just started making a big deal of it...

Did you guys hear the FamGuy clip that was played after Friday's loss? I remember hearing it but didn't connect the dots until they just started making a big deal of it...

I recognized it live when it happened, it was cut off at the right moment.
laugh.gif

I'm sure it's on youtube.

I recognized it live when it happened, it was cut off at the right moment.
laugh.gif

I'm sure it's on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom