Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Chris
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

good first series. we can definitely take 2/3 in philly. Hamels and Blanton are beatable and we faught hard against Halladay a few times last year. looking forward to seeing Young take the hill.
Hamels is going to work you tonight, I'm putting money on Hamels taking the Cy Young this year 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good first series. we can definitely take 2/3 in philly. Hamels and Blanton are beatable and we faught hard against Halladay a few times last year. looking forward to seeing Young take the hill.
Hamels is going to work you tonight, I'm putting money on Hamels taking the Cy Young this year 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im a yankee fan but my hate for philly is unconditional. LMFAO at this comment. 
Hamels sure did work them. Chris Young 2-2 with a run scored and an rbi in the same inning! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this dude Cole bout to fall to 2-9 lifetime against THE METS 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Im a yankee fan but my hate for philly is unconditional. LMFAO at this comment. 
Hamels sure did work them. Chris Young 2-2 with a run scored and an rbi in the same inning! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this dude Cole bout to fall to 2-9 lifetime against THE METS 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Hamels has NEVER worked the Mets clown.

Young.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  Phillies fans don't even know Hamels always struggles against us