NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

I'm good with putting Ike in the 4 spot. It's just that he is young and once he is there that's his spot for the next few years so we can't really move him back and forth.

Ike will prob slot into clean-up when Bay comes back. You can't really put Beltran in the 5 spot right now when he's looking for his bat with Brad Emaus or Scott Hariston behind him.

Ike will prob slot into clean-up when Bay comes back. You can't really put Beltran in the 5 spot right now when he's looking for his bat with Brad Emaus or Scott Hariston behind him.

Reyes bunt single 
pimp.gif

Wow is right. Displeased at not getting a sac fly with our lead-off man on 3rd.

I have a feeling Blanton will be pitching with a chip on his shoulder all season long.

Wow is right. Displeased at not getting a sac fly with our lead-off man on 3rd.

I have a feeling Blanton will be pitching with a chip on his shoulder all season long.

Originally Posted by d5

Big Pelf....
mad.gif

Even though he started rough, I don't think we'll see typical Pelf. I think he'll rebound well and go 7 ip w/ 3 runs. [will I am voice] I got a feeling, woo hoo. That Big Pelf will be alright[/]

Originally Posted by d5

Big Pelf....
mad.gif

Even though he started rough, I don't think we'll see typical Pelf. I think he'll rebound well and go 7 ip w/ 3 runs. [will I am voice] I got a feeling, woo hoo. That Big Pelf will be alright[/]

Originally Posted by d5

Big Pelf....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by d5

Big Pelf....
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom