NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Jose Reyes reached based6 times last night and only scored once?
sick.gif

The guy is getting paid this off season, not by us.

Hopefully some desperate team will throw players at us for both Reyes and TRON come July.

Jose Reyes reached based6 times last night and only scored once?
sick.gif

The guy is getting paid this off season, not by us.

Hopefully some desperate team will throw players at us for both Reyes and TRON come July.

Mejia's injury pretty much insures a Reyes trade for a power arm and im going to throw up the day it happens
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mejia's injury pretty much insures a Reyes trade for a power arm and im going to throw up the day it happens
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yep, now that the time is nearing and the rumors are getting louder and louder I really don't want to see Wright and Reyes go. Hate the Wilpons for this..
30t6p3b.gif

Yep, now that the time is nearing and the rumors are getting louder and louder I really don't want to see Wright and Reyes go. Hate the Wilpons for this..
30t6p3b.gif

Wright will never go anywhere, but Reyes will certainly go.

As bad as the National League is (only 4 teams with a record better than .500), it makes the most sense to get some value back for Reyes since some teams like the Phils, Yankees (who knows), Giants, Boston, etc would probably pay him, especially with the way Reyes has played so far.

If you get equal value and young prospects to add depth than you make the move, especially if the season doesn't go well since we are technically "rebuilding" in a sense.

I hope Beltran stays healthy and keeps playing well, we can get some value for that bat as well.

Wright will never go anywhere, but Reyes will certainly go.

As bad as the National League is (only 4 teams with a record better than .500), it makes the most sense to get some value back for Reyes since some teams like the Phils, Yankees (who knows), Giants, Boston, etc would probably pay him, especially with the way Reyes has played so far.

If you get equal value and young prospects to add depth than you make the move, especially if the season doesn't go well since we are technically "rebuilding" in a sense.

I hope Beltran stays healthy and keeps playing well, we can get some value for that bat as well.

I hope Jose Reyes takes some notes from Troy Tulowitzki and Ryan Braun about contract extension. I'd love to keep Reyes since he's my favorite Met. It's hard to find a good shortshop. I won't be mad if the Mets trade Reyes for great values.

Any news on Johan Santana? I haven't heard anything from him lately.

I hope Jose Reyes takes some notes from Troy Tulowitzki and Ryan Braun about contract extension. I'd love to keep Reyes since he's my favorite Met. It's hard to find a good shortshop. I won't be mad if the Mets trade Reyes for great values.

Any news on Johan Santana? I haven't heard anything from him lately.

Santana news does sound promising. Of course Beato gets shut down for a couple weeks now. One of the few bright spots in our pen.

Santana news does sound promising. Of course Beato gets shut down for a couple weeks now. One of the few bright spots in our pen.

Beato going down does hurt, but im looking forward to seeing Mike O'Connor pitch. i wanted him to break with the team out of the spring. having another lefty in the pen doesnt hurt either.

Beato going down does hurt, but im looking forward to seeing Mike O'Connor pitch. i wanted him to break with the team out of the spring. having another lefty in the pen doesnt hurt either.

Feels good man. Jose Reyes was flying round the bases as if his hair was on fire. The Jose of 2006 has returned (for now).
laugh.gif
For real, it's great to see the old Jose back. It's been a long time. Angel is about to lose his position to Pridie if Pridie keeps hitting well. Beltran extends hitting streak to 10 games.
EDIT: I can't wait to go to Mets game tomorrow. Let's go Mets! 

Feels good man. Jose Reyes was flying round the bases as if his hair was on fire. The Jose of 2006 has returned (for now).
laugh.gif
For real, it's great to see the old Jose back. It's been a long time. Angel is about to lose his position to Pridie if Pridie keeps hitting well. Beltran extends hitting streak to 10 games.
EDIT: I can't wait to go to Mets game tomorrow. Let's go Mets! 

Got into an argument at the bar in regards to Jose last night. He definitely backed up my talk tonight.

Got into an argument at the bar in regards to Jose last night. He definitely backed up my talk tonight.

We have to do what ever to keep Reyes. I have come to terms that he most likely will be traded. But there is no fair market value for him. I don't want to ever see him wear a Yankee or Phils jersey in my life. I wish we Omar just Reyes contract negotiation.

Back
Top Bottom