NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Bloody hell, Roy Halladay is pretty good. He's nearly unbeatable against the Mets.
30t6p3b.gif
Niese pitched well.

Bloody hell, Roy Halladay is pretty good. He's nearly unbeatable against the Mets.
30t6p3b.gif
Niese pitched well.

Every time our starters pitch great, they can never get a win. Smh Sure he only went 6, but Niese only gave up 1 run in that bandbox. Hopefully we don't get swept.

Every time our starters pitch great, they can never get a win. Smh Sure he only went 6, but Niese only gave up 1 run in that bandbox. Hopefully we don't get swept.

Beltran is getting the job done.
pimp.gif
Let's go Mets. Let's get a win tonight. I can't wait to go to Mets game next Saturday. Just bought tickets. Whoo!

Beltran is getting the job done.
pimp.gif
Let's go Mets. Let's get a win tonight. I can't wait to go to Mets game next Saturday. Just bought tickets. Whoo!

I'm so tired of Jose, get this guy out of here. This guy games hasn't matured in all the time he's been here and without "elite, elite" speed anymore his game lacks the explosiveness he once had. Try to move him and Beltran at the trade deadline to get some future starters.

Niese is the goods, Kid can definitely be a top 3 starter into the future. We really need Mejia to get there as well, I would love to have a real power pitcher on this team, I don't think if the 21 years I've had following this club we've had a guy who could just come out and throw real heat consistency, would love to finally have one of those guys. Davis, Wright and Murphy are the only 3 position guys I'm sold with being on this team going forward.

I'm so tired of Jose, get this guy out of here. This guy games hasn't matured in all the time he's been here and without "elite, elite" speed anymore his game lacks the explosiveness he once had. Try to move him and Beltran at the trade deadline to get some future starters.

Niese is the goods, Kid can definitely be a top 3 starter into the future. We really need Mejia to get there as well, I would love to have a real power pitcher on this team, I don't think if the 21 years I've had following this club we've had a guy who could just come out and throw real heat consistency, would love to finally have one of those guys. Davis, Wright and Murphy are the only 3 position guys I'm sold with being on this team going forward.

With the pain tonight just end? We honesty need to shut this team out to beat them it seems. We've done nothin but get on all night and not bring able to capitalize is so frustrating.

With the pain tonight just end? We honesty need to shut this team out to beat them it seems. We've done nothin but get on all night and not bring able to capitalize is so frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom