NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

my fellow met fan brethren. do any of you know where i could locate this hat. i've been kicking my self in the rear end for not purchasing it back in 2008 when i had a ton of chances to do so.

any help would defenitly be appreciated.

my fellow met fan brethren. do any of you know where i could locate this hat. i've been kicking my self in the rear end for not purchasing it back in 2008 when i had a ton of chances to do so.

any help would defenitly be appreciated.

AP110427152886-480x490.jpg

i think i had the same reaction last night
laugh.gif

Sweeping this team would be great heading into the weekend
pimp.gif

Is it fair to say Ike is our best home grown player, maybe our actually only good home grown player since David? Kid is top 10 in the NL in OBP and 11 in Avg right now.

Sweeping this team would be great heading into the weekend
pimp.gif

Is it fair to say Ike is our best home grown player, maybe our actually only good home grown player since David? Kid is top 10 in the NL in OBP and 11 in Avg right now.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Time to start another winning streak tonight. I'd be estatic if we take 2 out of 3.

That would be awesome, but somethings telling me we only win 1.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Time to start another winning streak tonight. I'd be estatic if we take 2 out of 3.

That would be awesome, but somethings telling me we only win 1.

I woke up from a coma and Howard hit that grand salami. Needless to say I was back asleep within seconds.

I woke up from a coma and Howard hit that grand salami. Needless to say I was back asleep within seconds.

Back
Top Bottom