NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Roman/DBry fastlane 2015 match was my favorite from that year next to Ibushi/Nakamura at Wrestle Kingdom.

DBry led and Roman followed perfectly. Great match and highly recommend any and everyone to watch it.

never liked jeff cobb especially how they made his little stubby *** be indestructible in lucha underground as bootleg abyss

Bray peaked with the Wyatt Family gimmick.

EYE memba when crowds use to go crazy for those Wyatt Family/Shield faceoffs.

The problem was he'd always get involved in these high profile feuds and always lose.

Cena, Triple T, and the worst was when he lost to Orton and Vince was getting off on showing those clips of maggots and flies in ring while the match wasn't going on.

While OG Bray was creepy he didn't lean all the way with the supernatural stuff until the Fiend and Firefly Funhouse Bray and he went all the way in with that.

Dunno where he goes from here but there's needs to be a reset of sorts if/when he comesbyke.

Bray peaked with the Wyatt Family gimmick.

EYE memba when crowds use to go crazy for those Wyatt Family/Shield faceoffs.

The problem was he'd always get involved in these high profile feuds and always lose.

Cena, Triple T, and the worst was when he lost to Orton and Vince was getting off on showing those clips of maggots and flies in ring while the match wasn't going on.

While OG Bray was creepy he didn't lean all the way with the supernatural stuff until the Fiend and Firefly Funhouse Bray and he went all the way in with that.

Dunno where he goes from here but there's needs to be a reset of sorts if/when he comesbyke.

They were so weird with him and Ambrose. Every time one of them had momentum and needed a win, they lost. Every time they really should've lost of at least would've been fine if they had, they won. I'll never get over that terrible exploding TV to the head finish with those 2. :lol:

Outside of Roman/Cody on night 2, have we seen any kind of breakdown of which matches are on which night?

Outside of Roman/Cody on night 2, have we seen any kind of breakdown of which matches are on which night?
original plan was rhea/chuck to close night 1, but usos/samowens is being considered
cena and theory will open night 1

rhea/chuck or uso/samowens will close night 1

Yeah, I kinda figured the women's match would be the "main event" for night 1. Was just curious if anything official was out there. My friend that I've watched Mania with every year since X-7 has decided that 2 nights of Mania is "too much wrestling." Trying to find a lineup so I can figure out which night I'm on my own. :lol:

Spoiler on possible appearance at WM39

Randy Orton is expected to be backstage but no word on if he will be used on the show

Is Bewkahhh an actual trainer at his school?..Has he had any students make it to any of the Big 3 feds?..
Roxanne Perez who was nxt women's champ is one of his students. From what I've heard he's there is a bunch and have a couple guys in developmental

Back
Top Bottom