NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's Wednesday. You know what that means.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

on a serious note i think they should feed jade a few jobbers or low card women first maybe natalya, garganos wife, or dakota kai

Has anyone watched the Netflix series Wrestlers? I just watched the first episode last night and it gives an interesting behind the scenes perspective at OVW managed by Al Snow and new owners who the other wrestlers and snow included seem to bump heads with constantly. As someone not really into modern wrestling I still enjoy behind the scenes stuff like this. Is OVW really the last remaining regional promotion since the WWE took over in the 80s?

Has anyone watched the Netflix series Wrestlers? I just watched the first episode last night and it gives an interesting behind the scenes perspective at OVW managed by Al Snow and new owners who the other wrestlers and snow included seem to bump heads with constantly. As someone not really into modern wrestling I still enjoy behind the scenes stuff like this. Is OVW really the last remaining regional promotion since the WWE took over in the 80s?
Cash Flo remind me of Randy the Ram

This version of ovw is so removed from the past.
Interesting show and quite the cast of characters
Hollyhood haley is at this weeks wwe tryouts. She is young, but needs to grow up if she wants to work wwe

Back
Top Bottom