NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isn't KO tight with the Bucks? :lol:
would have loved to see the elite sign with wwe just so all the people who hate the elite just cuz jim kkkrownette said so would switch their tune so fast just like they did with hoedy.

I forgot Skrull was cancelled, so I got chewed out by my friends wrestling homegirl (they exist) for wearing a villains club tshirt as a sleeping shirt.

It was terrible, I was listening to Kanye on the Bluetooth and watching Tony Kahn perform a hostage situation in spoken word

Edit: Oops, old post should of been posted when Tony was pleading for his life os stage in chicago. I was trying to show stuff was crazy and nothing but cancelled stuff was going on.

Are you being serious right now?

Somebody got on you for a shirt that you slept in?

What did she even say?

Are you being serious right now?

Somebody got on you for a shirt that you slept in?

What did she even say?

Yes. Basically him being cancelled,etc, I was like I didnt even remember and I wear the shirt cause the design is nice, not cause its Marty and to shut up.

I just kept wearing it and watched Ahsoka review vids, lost interest in hanging out and went home. I was going to stay over and join in on brunch, oh well.

I typed that post like a couple mins after getting yelled at and nver posted it,then i went to type a post today and accidentaly submitted the old one from a couple days ago.

All the drama was spinned by Dave Meltzer.

Thanks Dave, going to end up with CM Punk back in WWE.

Its not even WWe's choice, its Endeavors and they like CM Punk.

that whole thread is weird as ****. sound just like a bunch of qnon trump supporters thinking of any conspiracy to make punk look like the victim.

they purposely did things to put cm punk over the edge so he could attack people so they could fire him? lol

i dont think they are actual punk fans either because if they were collision wouldnt be only getting 500k and below viewers a week.

that whole thread is weird as ****. sound just like a bunch of qnon trump supporters thinking of any conspiracy to make punk look like the victim.

they purposely did things to put cm punk over the edge so he could attack people so they could fire him? lol

i dont think they are actual punk fans either because if they were collision wouldnt be only getting 500k and below viewers a week.

Those people are definitely nuts, but if you think the Elite's buddies haven't been trying to bait him into something for like 9 months now, you haven't been paying attention.

Yes. Basically him being cancelled,etc, I was like I didnt even remember and I wear the shirt cause the design is nice, not cause its Marty and to shut up.

I just kept wearing it and watched Ahsoka review vids, lost interest in hanging out and went home. I was going to stay over and join in on brunch, oh well.

I typed that post like a couple mins after getting yelled at and nver posted it,then i went to type a post today and accidentaly submitted the old one from a couple days ago.
I got a pile of t shirts.. I like to wear and somehow this t shirt was on top of the pile..

No way I'm wearing that.. even though I like the design..

download.jpegcl-3.jpg

Clearly they planted that fan with the Hangman sign because they knew he would have no choice but to start taking shots

#CManon
#StopTheSteal

I'm a Tiff fan

Working with Becky will be a good test for her

Two of your favs I'm sure your excited.

Seriously though, I like how some of the established main roster peeps have made IT a habit of doing NXT appearances or short stints the last few months.

Two of your favs I'm sure your excited.

Seriously though, I like how some of the established main roster peeps have made IT a habit of doing NXT appearances or short stints the last few months.
not sure why they didnt do this in the first place.

would have done much better on wednesday if they did.

Back
Top Bottom