NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Joe ain't right for bring up LeBron to Taker.
the-undertaker-at-cleveland-cavaliers-championship-ring-ceremony

Becky Lynch still sucks

Official NTRR Entry Notice..
Rules:
- Each person wishing to enter needs to PM me or quote this post..
- Entry Fee is $15..After we have 30 entrants I'll start accepting the fee via PayPal..My PayPayl is [email protected] ..Don't send payment until I say so please..
- Friday night I will post a video of a randomizer..I'll shuffle it 3 times..The order of names after the third shuffle will be the final order..
- The number your name appears next to correlates to your number for the WWE Royal Rumble..Ex: Case's name is next to #19, so whoever is #19 in the Men's RR match is "my guy"..
- The total pot for the NTRR is $450..Here is how the payout goes (unless everyone agrees to a different amount for the 3 categories)..
1st Place= $350
2nd Place= $50
Most Eliminations= $50
- The official winner, 2nd place, and most eliminations will be determined by WWE.com..I'll try to use another trusted sites to triple check the results..
- Winners will have their money sent to them no later than Sunday evening..

NTRR Entrants:

1. Case Case

2. DCAllAfrican

3. jshortt jshortt

4. B Sox B Sox

5. John Laurinaitis

6. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

7. FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey

8. degenerate423

9. 22stylez

10. tennhouse2

11. bigpat630

12. ii flash ii

13. T0INE T0INE

14. nice jahb nice jahb

15. @jaypesoz

16. @Peep Game

17. robpzee612 robpzee612

18. @rwfanatic

19. @gregzzy23

20. @caleekicks

21. @thekillerj23

22. @King of Trash Style

Updated..8 spots left..

Here you go brother D Fly D Fly ..

Official NTRR Entry Notice..
Rules:
- Each person wishing to enter needs to PM me or quote this post..
- Entry Fee is $15..After we have 30 entrants I'll start accepting the fee via PayPal..My PayPayl is [email protected] ..Don't send payment until I say so please..
- Friday night I will post a video of a randomizer..I'll shuffle it 3 times..The order of names after the third shuffle will be the final order..
- The number your name appears next to correlates to your number for the WWE Royal Rumble..Ex: Case's name is next to #19, so whoever is #19 in the Men's RR match is "my guy"..
- The total pot for the NTRR is $450..Here is how the payout goes (unless everyone agrees to a different amount for the 3 categories)..
1st Place= $350
2nd Place= $50
Most Eliminations= $50
- The official winner, 2nd place, and most eliminations will be determined by WWE.com..I'll try to use another trusted sites to triple check the results..
- Winners will have their money sent to them no later than Sunday evening..

NTRR Entrants:
1. Case Case
2. @DCAllAfrican
3. jshortt jshortt
4. B Sox B Sox
5. @John Laurinaitis
6. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
7. FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey
8. @degenerate423
9. @22stylez
10. @tennhouse2
11. @bigpat630
12. @ii flash ii
13. T0INE T0INE
14. nice jahb nice jahb
15. @jaypesoz
16. @Peep Game
17. robpzee612 robpzee612
18. @rwfanatic
19. @gregzzy23
20. @caleekicks
21. @thekillerj23
22. @King of Trash Style
23. @MVP
Updated again..7 spots left!!

WWE 2K23 Release Date​

WWE 2K23 features four editions of the game: Standard Edition, Cross-Gen, Deluxe Edition, and Icon Edition.

The WWE 2K23 Deluxe Edition and Icon Edition are scheduled for worldwide release on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 via Early Access.

The Standard Edition and Cross-Gen edition will release on Friday, March 17, 2023.

WWE 2K23 Game Editions & Pre-Order Bonus​

• The Standard Edition will be available for £49.99 on PC, for £59.99 on previous-gen platforms (PS4, Xbox One consoles) and for £69.99 on current-gen consoles (PS5 and Xbox Series X|S) in both physical and digital formats;
  • The Cross-Gen edition will be available digitally for £69.99 on PlayStation and Xbox consoles. The Cross-Gen edition includes the Standard Edition across previous and current-gen platforms within the same console family and the same PlayStation or Xbox account;
  • The Deluxe Edition will be available for £89.99 for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One in both physical and digital formats, and on PC in digital format. The Deluxe Edition includes the Standard Edition, Bad Bunny Bonus Pack, plus a Season Pass to all five post-launch DLC content packs; the MyRISE Mega-Boost and SuperCharger; Ruby John Cena MyFACTION Evo Card, Gold Edge MyFACTION Card, Emerald Bianca Belair MyFACTION Card, Gold Asuka MyFACTION Card, and three Basic Premium Launch MyFACTION Card Packs. The Deluxe Edition will be available from March 14, 2023 – three days ahead of Standard and Cross-Gen Editions!;
  • The Icon Edition will be available for £104.99 for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC, featuring original cover art by renowned WWE-inspired artist Rob Schamberger. In addition to the Standard Edition and all bonus content included in the Deluxe Edition, the Icon Edition includes the Ruthless Aggression Pack, celebrating 20 years of John Cena’s WWE career by featuring John Cena’s early “Prototype” character, as well as “Leviathan” Batista, developmental rookie versions of Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton, the John Cena Legacy Championship and WrestleMania 22 Arena. Additional bonus content includes an Emerald Paul Heyman MyFACTION Manager Card, and three Deluxe Premium Launch MyFACTION Card Packs. The Icon Edition will be available from March 14, 2023 – three days ahead of Standard and Cross-Gen Editions!;
  • Bad Bunny Bonus Pack Pre-Order Offer: Players who pre-ordered the Standard Edition and Cross-Gen Digital Bundle will receive the Bad Bunny Bonus Pack, which includes Bad Bunny as a playable character, as well as a Ruby tier Bad Bunny MyFACTION card. The Bad Bunny Bonus Pack is included in the Deluxe Edition and Icon Edition at launch.

Back
Top Bottom