NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone interested in the NTRR please shoot me a PM so I can keep count of how many participants we have..We only have a week before the Rumble so we gotta fill this up fast..

D Fly D Fly can you add the NTRR info to the thread title?..Maybe add for people to message me if they want to enter?..

I think we should do 10 or 15 dollars each..When you PM me let me know which entry fee you vote for..Most votes will determine the entry fee..

I'm gonna do 3 pay outs..The overall winner, 2nd place, and Most Eliminations..The amount each person wins will be based on how much we get for the entry fees..

was it last year that everyone was in an uproar over a random outsider joining the royal rumble pool? 🤣

Case Case

Out of respect to Traditions, what if anyone that participated in the last Niketalk Royal RUmble got first dibs on a position before we give them away?

Maybe they have until Tues/Weds to check-in until they get replaced?

83027_Untitled-1 Ethridge-2.gif

Case Case

Case Case

Out of respect to Traditions, what if anyone that participated in the last Niketalk Royal RUmble got first dibs on a position before we give them away?

Maybe they have until Tues/Weds to check-in until they get replaced?
Of course OGs will have a spot..Random NTers will only be allowed in after all of us have a chance to put their name in..

I think we’re already about 1/3 of the way there..MAKE SURE TO PM me..Looking at you Sox Of Bs

Oh and I forgot to post that PAYMENTS WILL BE VIA PAYPAL..I have Zelle and CashApp, but I’d really like to keep all the fees in one place so PayPal is strongly preferred..It’s looking like the entry fee will be $15..

15x30=$450
Winner-$350
2nd Place-$50
Most Eliminations-$50

Is that good with everyone?..

Anyone interested in the NTRR please shoot me a PM so I can keep count of how many participants we have..We only have a week before the Rumble so we gotta fill this up fast..

D Fly D Fly can you add the NTRR info to the thread title?..Maybe add for people to message me if they want to enter?..

I think we should do 10 or 15 dollars each..When you PM me let me know which entry fee you vote for..Most votes will determine the entry fee..

I'm gonna do 3 pay outs..The overall winner, 2nd place, and Most Eliminations..The amount each person wins will be based on how much we get for the entry fees..

Put an official post together too and I'll put it in the op.

Back
Top Bottom