NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Andrade finally gonna get some help against the House of Black?
i dont know man jose the assistant been kinda weird about them helping andrade when fans bring it up on twitter

they might just have lax help him out

its like they been stalling on his help 🤣

What a beating they gave Rollins :rofl:

Vintage nWo beatdown FRANKLIN got. :lol:

Fergal has to go over at SummerFest right? Otherwise what's the point?

Judgment Day second biggest act in WWE behind The Bloodline, could even argue that they are 1b.

Beat those Edge charges with his bootleg House of Black ripoff.

Vintage nWo beatdown FRANKLIN got. :lol:

Fergal has to go over at SummerFest right? Otherwise what's the point?

Judgment Day second biggest act in WWE behind The Bloodline, could even argue that they are 1b.

Beat those Edge charges with his bootleg House of Black ripoff.
Yeah I feel like Balor has to take it. Judgement Day need to keep momentum and you know all 4 of them should eventually have titles. Rollins is a made man, he’s pretty immune to losses at this point.

:rofl:

neither

dom is pretty much a jobber who was placed in a great position with a great storyline because of who hes related to. you could replace him with any indy wrestler and it would work.
This is not true. Because some random Indy wrestler doesn’t have his last name or connection to the Guerrero name and previous storyline. Any other Indy wrestler would not get the same heat from fighting with Rey Mysterio as Dom did.

This is not true. Because some random Indy wrestler doesn’t have his last name or connection to the Guerrero name and previous storyline. Any other Indy wrestler would not get the same heat from fighting with Rey Mysterio as Dom did.
I think the point he was trying to make was that a wrestler of any level could succeed in this role given this backstory.

Yes, Dom is the one with the backstory. That doesn’t mean his talent level is responsible for his success in the role. The backstory IMO is the biggest factor in Dom’s success.

I think the point he was trying to make was that a wrestler of any level could succeed in this role given this backstory.

Yes, Dom is the one with the backstory. That doesn’t mean his talent level is responsible for his success in the role. The backstory IMO is the biggest factor in Dom’s success.

Pillman Jr's bum *** is about to put this theory to the test

Back
Top Bottom