NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just final downloading the game..

The giant can't be worse than playing against Lesnar or Reigns on 2k23..
ima tell you this i havent been this pissed since the old super nintendo days as a kid. ive already dashboard quit over ten times. its ******* stupid the way they made him op.

they give you 3 minutes to beat him or you fail and he wont unlock as a playable character. he blocks your strikes, after you do a grapple move you stay on the ground hurt after while he gets up before you, and kicks out of pins all the time

im really tempted to try the count out method

Last edited:
ima tell you this i havent been this pissed since the old super nintendo days as a kid. ive already dashboard quit over ten times. its ****ing stupid the way they made him op.

they give you 3 minutes to beat him or you fail and he wont unlock as a playable character. he blocks your strikes, after you do a grapple move you stay on the ground hurt after while he gets up before you, and kicks out of pins all the time

O.K.

They're Wilding..

Thanks for warning me..

I'll go for the count out method as well..

Few pics from MITB, will try to keep spoiler free.
PXL_20230701_191026578.jpg
PXL_20230701_183500535.jpg
PXL_20230701_211754749.jpg
PXL_20230701_195819536.jpg
PXL_20230701_201557728.MP.jpg
PXL_20230701_215203598.jpg

ima tell you this i havent been this pissed since the old super nintendo days as a kid. ive already dashboard quit over ten times. its ****ing stupid the way they made him op.

You’re this pissed every single day about something wrestling related lol

Santos isn’t over :lol: It was dumb to turn him into a smiley face. Also really dumb that they took the beginning of Eddie’s theme and got rid of their LDF theme

Remember when I tried to explain to you that the CAW feature couldn’t possibly be any good in this game and you said a bunch of stupid Shìt about how they’ve been making wrestling games for a long time and wait and see.

We waited and we saw.

DCAllTalk.

I respect his word.
Long time modder in the wrestling PC gaming scene.

T0INE T0INE Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Peep Game Peep Game

AEW-ites man.....

Yeah this isn't some scathing review of FF but just valid criticism.

EYE know Omega and the developers were going full nostalgia with this game but they also have to realize it's 2023 and CAW mode is an integral part of any wrestling game.

FF roster only has 60 wrestlers and that's including the announced DLC. No Mercy's base roster has more than that.

A more enhanced CAW mode and not the bare bones one in FF would help to address this roster issue.

They went ALL IN with the nostalgia for this game and then seemed to realize at the last minute "oh **** we need a creation suite too"

Like I said before the foundation of a solid game is there but THQ gonna have to work out the kinks and expand on the game.

#Waitandsee

Will probably pick this up on Black Friday when IT is on sale and all the DLC is out. Same for 2K23.

Back
Top Bottom