NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rick Steiner.... why did he even feel the need to address her?

Only thing I could think of is he probably wanked it to her a couple times on tv and is mad that he's now officially "trans-attracted."

Then again, he's a Steiner. Kinda expected at this point. All allegedly based on we've only heard it from her side.

Only thing I could think of is he probably wanked it to her a couple times on tv and is mad that he's now officially "trans-attracted."

Then again, he's a Steiner. Kinda expected at this point. All allegedly based on we've only heard it from her side.
no theres other witnesses a tna ref and some other wrestling reporters. lot of people wont speak up cuz they didnt say **** when steiner was saying that **** just let him go off.

Watch him say he was intoxicated

Finally finished Stand and Delivert.

Men's Fatal 5 Way easily the match of the night.

All those dudes showed out.

Gargano/Waller was solid and Melo/Bron was cool a little underwhelming.

Lawd Waller's byke got ****** up. 0]

Isla Dawn and Fallen Henley
mjlit2.png

In an update, Fightful Select reports that the Andre the Giant trophy has been sent over to SoFi Stadium and is planned for a match entrance, seemingly indicating that Lashley will have a match on Saturday or Sunday. This has not been confirmed by WWE, nor has a potential opponent been named.

Seeing y'all's pics makes me wanna make the trip next year to Philly next year..I don't know if I could physically handle a cold-weather 2 day Mania though..

Back
Top Bottom