NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody ever been to Walemania? Would like to get to one at some point. It's always on the Thursday though and that's so many days if you're coming from out of town :lol:

B Sox B Sox I went to Wrestlemania Play Button in San Jose, the one were Seth cashed in on Brock x Roman. I drove up from Los Angeles, took me 7 hours to do it.

We arrived that Friday and attended that first NXT Takeover like House Show then partied in San Fran, drove back to San Jose, went to Axxess the next day, Saturday.

Hung out in San Fancisco later in the day and ran into Bayley in Downtown San Fran. my friend likes approaching famous people unlike me, but it worked out and ended up kicking it with her and her friends for a little.

The next day, took the train to Mania, I had an El Generico mask on, so I took a picture with every person wearing a Kevin Owens shirt tailgatining in the parking lot, I also went to 2 pre mania parties during the day atround the arena, then I went to the show.

Around Bray and Takers match I went to go get food, then thats when the Rock came out to bring Ronda out the crowd, security was paying attention to the ring, so I walked to the lower deck and watched the show from there the rest of the way. My original tickets were nosebleeds.

It was fun, the ride situation and parking exit was crazy though, they didnt have enough taxis, or bus to shuttle people back, I just took the train back to my hotel then dove back to LA like 2 hours later.

I juast re read your question, I tried to go to Wale-Mania that year, but it was too much of a hassle, so went to another party instead. I think Samoa Joe was the special MC that year too.

"Tony Khan noted this week that Will Ospreay was originally booked for ROH Supercard of Honor. We've been told Konosuke Take****a was the opponent planned."

Damn

So Moxley says he hasn’t seen so much drama like in AEW and Dax says the drama has been overblown. Who to believe :nerd:

"Tony Khan noted this week that Will Ospreay was originally booked for ROH Supercard of Honor. We've been told Konosuke Take****a was the opponent planned."

Damn

That would been a dope match to an already solid card but I'm kinda glad it didn't happen.

Save Ospreay's next match in the States for when he presumably fights Omega at Forbidden Door.

That would been a dope match to an already solid card but I'm kinda glad it didn't happen.

Save Ospreay's next match in the States for when he presumably fights Omega at Forbidden Door.

Yeah I agree the card is already pretty stacked so it didn't need to be on there

Still want to see him wrestle Ospreay eventually

F2AB91BC-FB7E-431B-9AD3-292CEB2AFB40.jpeg

Take would have just gotten another L either way. But it would have been a "good match."

B Sox B Sox
:lol: @ Grab the Brass Ring DLC Match

Back
Top Bottom