NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still catching up on my AEWs but EYE am enjoying the Continental Classic or the C2 if you wwwiiilllll /Dusty

Looks like they gonna do an underdog comebyke story with Kingston which makes sense since he put up all his belts.

#OurLegend, Solid Snake Danielson been an absolute menace in the C2 thus far.

Took an "Eddie is a bum" from out the crowd after beating him in his first C2 match, showed it to Kingston then dropped it on his prone body, Next match he spits on Daniel Garcia after beating him. :lol::smh:

Methinks IT is gonna be Moxley and Kingston in the Finals with Kingston winning the whole thing.

Predicting the future when the future is already here… slick move

eqptihv78id01h-1.jpg

I mean tye gets burn. You know he had some pretty good matches he just never gets the w. I rather be tye tho than zack. They give zack burn one day then smack him back down to earth the next night.

I would love to see AEW's payroll and how much dead weight has been getting paid high contracts over the years.

Last edited:
shawn spears got released. will probably be heading back to the wwe soon.

they should team him up with dexter lumis. they both look like they have a few screws loose. be a tag team with a weirdo gimmick

shawn spears got released. will probably be heading back to the wwe soon.

they should team him up with dexter lumis. they both look like they have a few screws loose. be a tag team with a weirdo gimmick
Why? His wife is gone, he’s old, and his gimmick was tired by the time he reached the main roster.

I like him but I can’t imagine why WWE would offer him a contract.

I thought “The Chairman” gimmick and entrance was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Best of luck to him tho.

Back
Top Bottom