NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ITO def wouldn’t like her. :lol::smh:
I asked him about this and he said you were

1702834086678.gif

Just had my mind blown by something on YouTube. I guess I watch too much wrestling stuff on there, so my algorithm is almost all wrestling. Saw a thumbnail about "Ace Steel talks about the backstage Brawl!" Thought it was going to be all click bait, and it was to a degree with Ace saying nobody can talk about it. He then went on to reveal that Stephen P. New was his lawyer, and apparently a damn good one. Then at some point the hosts asked him what he COULD say. He thought for a bit, then said "if you listen to Cornette and Last...idk how they know, but they KNOW." So apparently what Cornette and Last had to say about Brawl Out is extremely accurate.

Wouldn't happen. But yea, find a lie.

And If we are being honest, the things Disco says have also been echoed by Cornette and Lance Storm. Two people that have been critical of the AEW product over the last few years.

Charlotte Flair is slated to undergo knee surgery in the weeks ahead: speaking to one source about the injury, it was described as "likely worse than" just a torn ACL and that there were additional knee injuries

So after all that Sasha is going back to WWE?

I still cant believe the future savior of my sports fandom walked out of the company because she was about to be put in the Main Event again.

But then I realize, if I was tagging with Naomi, I wouldnt want to be split from her too.

But then I realized Naomi is married to Uce and he'd kick my sitting muscles.

Now Im mad at Sasha again.

Please comeback Sasha.

Fandom.

Ive definitely used those first 2 sentences on here like 7 years ago, just change "wrestling community" to "NTWT."

Hes right though, TK should just stop with all the BS and book a better show.

No one actually wants them to be bad, its just that human culture wont stop making jokes until they improve.

Look at WWE. ITs perfect after all the horrible Vince McMahon garbage.

Back
Top Bottom