NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GBU7trrXYAANT0v.jpg:large

Cody Rhodes on MJF:

I think one day you will see MJF in WWE. I think, one thing I’m really proud of him for is, for those who don’t know, MJF was one of my recruits. Probably the one I’m the most excited about just because of his potential, his personality; his overall professionalism is beaming. One thing I’m proud of him doing is, if you notice he’s put on a lot of muscle and he’s put it on safely over the last year and a half

And when he does make that jump, and I don’t know when that is, if he makes the jump. But if he comes to WWE he’ll have to stand across from guys like Drew McIntyre, you have to stand across from guys like Omos. Or, gosh, Brock Lesnar.

Think I might try to hit the day after Christmas house show in Baltimore. Smackdown crew. Only been Raw coming to the area the last few years.

Can’t remember ever going to a house show tbh, but have heard they’re fun.

Think I might try to hit the day after Christmas house show in Baltimore. Smackdown crew. Only been Raw coming to the area the last few years.

Can’t remember ever going to a house show tbh, but have heard they’re fun.

House shows are definitely fun. The boys can cut loose a little more and have fun during the matches. Kofi used to shout me out from the ring at those things lol. I'd bet a lot of money that this one after Christmas will be a blast.

House shows are definitely fun. The boys can cut loose a little more and have fun during the matches. Kofi used to shout me out from the ring at those things lol. I'd bet a lot of money that this one after Christmas will be a blast.
Yeah I feel like they always run MSG the day after and it’s kind of a big deal. And fun.

[Fightful] Randy Orton refused to change his theme song on last week’s Smackdown

Randy Orton was going to change his entrance theme on last week’s Smackdown but turned it down, Fightful has reported.

It wasn't the new version of Rev Theory's Voices, but another composition or even a different song. Orton talked it over with management before the show and ruled it out.

WWE wanted him to go into these first few weeks with the usual Voices theme, because of the familiarity issue with the audience.

It's still not ruled out that the change could end up happening.

Back
Top Bottom