NTer's would you respect a woman more if she approached you?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

yes, i don't approach women.

why?

I'm just not aggressive, I figure if a woman approached me she's serious and we can take it from there. I have no problem holding a convo and keeping a woman engaged once she's approached me. The whole approaching random women thing is too much of a gamble, and I'm lazy. I've seen my savage friends get rejected by like 40 girls and finally land one just off the strength of numbers.
laugh.gif
Not about that life.

chuuuuuuuch

Yep, she saw the bulge and she wants the D and you know I'm gonna give it to her.

Yep, she saw the bulge and she wants the D and you know I'm gonna give it to her.

Its happened to me  a few times but it's always the ulgy one's 
laugh.gif

But i think i would definitely respect her for doing it because not a lot of girls do it

Its happened to me  a few times but it's always the ulgy one's 
laugh.gif

But i think i would definitely respect her for doing it because not a lot of girls do it

From past experience the aggressive ones are usually big n fat....and if they aren't they become possesive after a couple weeks of talking.

From past experience the aggressive ones are usually big n fat....and if they aren't they become possesive after a couple weeks of talking.

i would respect her bravery, but I prefer to do the hunting, at first I use to get so irritated when females acted all shy and thought that it wasn't there job to do the work, but now I'm like forget it...I can do the "introducing".

the more you talk to women (college) the more you know how easy it is.
this.

im always the agressive type..i approach when i like. but when a woman does it, it only means she wants it..so be generous and just give it.

i would respect her bravery, but I prefer to do the hunting, at first I use to get so irritated when females acted all shy and thought that it wasn't there job to do the work, but now I'm like forget it...I can do the "introducing".

the more you talk to women (college) the more you know how easy it is.
this.

im always the agressive type..i approach when i like. but when a woman does it, it only means she wants it..so be generous and just give it.

I know if she REALLY likes me if she approaches me. A lot of females say I'm intimidating even though I don't see it at all.

I know if she REALLY likes me if she approaches me. A lot of females say I'm intimidating even though I don't see it at all.

why?

I'm just not aggressive, I figure if a woman approached me she's serious and we can take it from there. I have no problem holding a convo and keeping a woman engaged once she's approached me. The whole approaching random women thing is too much of a gamble, and I'm lazy. I've seen my savage friends get rejected by like 40 girls and finally land one just off the strength of numbers.
laugh.gif
Not about that life.
thats a damn shame, you need to get you some new friends that'll show you the ropes.
no wonder you don't approach females... look at whats rubbing off on you.

why?

laugh.gif
Not about that life.
thats a damn shame, you need to get you some new friends that'll show you the ropes.
no wonder you don't approach females... look at whats rubbing off on you.

Approaching 40 chicks? That's light work, I can knock out 20 at the right club.

It's cool for a chick to approach me, but the chances that a girl that I like would actually take the lead is slim to none. I got particular taste.

Approaching 40 chicks? That's light work, I can knock out 20 at the right club.

It's cool for a chick to approach me, but the chances that a girl that I like would actually take the lead is slim to none. I got particular taste.

Back
Top Bottom