NTer's would you respect a woman more if she approached you?

yea happened couple times.

From my school one of em was too "hood" but she was
pimp.gif

This other one from school she was fine but she had a kid smh
Then this one from work but she was fat and
sick.gif

Another one from work but she's underage
Then another one from work and she's also fat and
sick.gif

yea happened couple times.

From my school one of em was too "hood" but she was
pimp.gif

This other one from school she was fine but she had a kid smh
Then this one from work but she was fat and
sick.gif

Another one from work but she's underage
Then another one from work and she's also fat and
sick.gif

Definitely a plus for me.. It's a lot harder for girls to approach than men, so you gotta respect that

Definitely a plus for me.. It's a lot harder for girls to approach than men, so you gotta respect that

Initially, I'd definitely feel impressed by her. But it would also depend on how the interaction goes, because if she turns out to be real pushy, that'd be a turn off. Fine line... But I'd respect her more, no doubt.

Initially, I'd definitely feel impressed by her. But it would also depend on how the interaction goes, because if she turns out to be real pushy, that'd be a turn off. Fine line... But I'd respect her more, no doubt.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

why?

I'm just not aggressive, I figure if a woman approached me she's serious and we can take it from there. I have no problem holding a convo and keeping a woman engaged once she's approached me. The whole approaching random women thing is too much of a gamble, and I'm lazy. I've seen my savage friends get rejected by like 40 girls and finally land one just off the strength of numbers.
laugh.gif
Not about that life.
thats a damn shame, you need to get you some new friends that'll show you the ropes.
no wonder you don't approach females... look at whats rubbing off on you.
my friends do well for themselves....one of my boys is currently juggling like 5 girls including his girlfriend. Like i said it's just me, I'm not about that life. I wish I were
ohwell.gif
. I aint got no pick up lines or nothin'
ohwell.gif

I suspect it's cause i was living way too good in college, so I don't know how to approach random women in certain settings. Luckily women approach me relatively often, I still find a way to f**& it up tho.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Like I'll hold a long, meaningful convo with them but I don't know how to express interest and "make a move". So yea most girls that have bagged me have been OD aggressive.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

why?

I'm just not aggressive, I figure if a woman approached me she's serious and we can take it from there. I have no problem holding a convo and keeping a woman engaged once she's approached me. The whole approaching random women thing is too much of a gamble, and I'm lazy. I've seen my savage friends get rejected by like 40 girls and finally land one just off the strength of numbers.
laugh.gif
Not about that life.
thats a damn shame, you need to get you some new friends that'll show you the ropes.
no wonder you don't approach females... look at whats rubbing off on you.
my friends do well for themselves....one of my boys is currently juggling like 5 girls including his girlfriend. Like i said it's just me, I'm not about that life. I wish I were
ohwell.gif
. I aint got no pick up lines or nothin'
ohwell.gif

I suspect it's cause i was living way too good in college, so I don't know how to approach random women in certain settings. Luckily women approach me relatively often, I still find a way to f**& it up tho.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Like I'll hold a long, meaningful convo with them but I don't know how to express interest and "make a move". So yea most girls that have bagged me have been OD aggressive.
laugh.gif

I'd appreciate her making things easier, by showing her interest. But I wouldn't respect her any more or less because of it. Unless, she like saved me from getting hit on by some beluga whale chick, by walking up and kissing me and saying "hey baby, there you are, I've been looking all over for you"

I'd appreciate her making things easier, by showing her interest. But I wouldn't respect her any more or less because of it. Unless, she like saved me from getting hit on by some beluga whale chick, by walking up and kissing me and saying "hey baby, there you are, I've been looking all over for you"

When girls approach me I tend to automatically put them in the JO category, and approach them solely on the purpose of boning--as they approached me first.

So I guess, I wouldn't respect a girl more.

*kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom