NTer's would you respect a woman more if she approached you?

antonio cromatie, jets wr, first 5 baby mommas 1st approached him. Look at him now

antonio cromatie, jets wr, first 5 baby mommas 1st approached him. Look at him now

Originally Posted by Noodles

I'm deathly afraid of getting an unworthy woman pregnant...so this aint happening.

Originally Posted by Noodles

I'm deathly afraid of getting an unworthy woman pregnant...so this aint happening.

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

A little aggressiveness in woman is sexy imo.
pimp.gif

love it when theyt do that

That's how me and one of my ex's exchanged numbers. First it was just a little flirting in the club, the I pulled out my phone hoping she would comment on it (I had a smartphone before they were the norm), but she took it out of my hand and asked "how do I put my number in here?"
eek.gif
pimp.gif
#swag

As mentioned earlier, she's VERY driven, too, and definitely goes after what she wants.

That's how me and one of my ex's exchanged numbers. First it was just a little flirting in the club, the I pulled out my phone hoping she would comment on it (I had a smartphone before they were the norm), but she took it out of my hand and asked "how do I put my number in here?"
eek.gif
pimp.gif
#swag

As mentioned earlier, she's VERY driven, too, and definitely goes after what she wants.

Originally Posted by Boi

Of course...... but I feel like the ugly ones are the only ones who will approach you

lol..

this....the bad ones know they never gotta be the ones to approach

Originally Posted by Boi

Of course...... but I feel like the ugly ones are the only ones who will approach you

lol..

this....the bad ones know they never gotta be the ones to approach

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

yes, i don't approach women.

why?

I'm just not aggressive, I figure if a woman approached me she's serious and we can take it from there. I have no problem holding a convo and keeping a woman engaged once she's approached me. The whole approaching random women thing is too much of a gamble, and I'm lazy. I've seen my savage friends get rejected by like 40 girls and finally land one just off the strength of numbers.
laugh.gif
Not about that life.

preach

why?

I'm just not aggressive, I figure if a woman approached me she's serious and we can take it from there. I have no problem holding a convo and keeping a woman engaged once she's approached me. The whole approaching random women thing is too much of a gamble, and I'm lazy. I've seen my savage friends get rejected by like 40 girls and finally land one just off the strength of numbers.
laugh.gif
Not about that life.

preach

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I would. It shows she means business and isn't afraid to go after what she wants.
Exactly. Whenever I go up to a chick she has to be the type I really want. So I can respect a girl who does the same.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I would. It shows she means business and isn't afraid to go after what she wants.
Exactly. Whenever I go up to a chick she has to be the type I really want. So I can respect a girl who does the same.

why?

laugh.gif
Not about that life.

chuuuuuuuch

Back
Top Bottom