NTer's would you respect a woman more if she approached you?

Of course...... but I feel like the ugly ones are the only ones who will approach you

lol..

while this is how a majority of my female relationships happen, you guys dont think 'wow, she approaches the guys? just how many guys has she approached?'

while this is how a majority of my female relationships happen, you guys dont think 'wow, she approaches the guys? just how many guys has she approached?'

^ that's called over anaylsizing. U should tell yourself damn I got a edge over that dude, this dude etc. Never want to enter something new thinking negatively.

^ that's called over anaylsizing. U should tell yourself damn I got a edge over that dude, this dude etc. Never want to enter something new thinking negatively.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

yes, i don't approach women.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

why?

I'm just not aggressive, I figure if a woman approached me she's serious and we can take it from there. I have no problem holding a convo and keeping a woman engaged once she's approached me. The whole approaching random women thing is too much of a gamble, and I'm lazy. I've seen my savage friends get rejected by like 40 girls and finally land one just off the strength of numbers.
laugh.gif
Not about that life.

why?

I'm just not aggressive, I figure if a woman approached me she's serious and we can take it from there. I have no problem holding a convo and keeping a woman engaged once she's approached me. The whole approaching random women thing is too much of a gamble, and I'm lazy. I've seen my savage friends get rejected by like 40 girls and finally land one just off the strength of numbers.
laugh.gif
Not about that life.

why?

laugh.gif
Not about that life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why?

laugh.gif
Not about that life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why?

laugh.gif
Not about that life.
i can't front, i approach females if necessary but i agree with this.

why?

laugh.gif
Not about that life.
i can't front, i approach females if necessary but i agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom