NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by iBlink

But I will say that if you ever get into something significant with an Asian woman, there WILL be some culture shock.

Elaborate.

There are some subtle differences and some pretty obvious ones. Some of the obvious ones (for me, at least): the parents/family. It took me a WHILE to get on their good side and they still try to set her (my GF) up with other Filipino dudes. Family and heritage is really important to them, so a Black dude dating their daughter was a completely foreign idea for them.  They're coming around though.

And the subtle differences are there, too. She can't really relate to stuff that's exclusive to Black communities (not necessarily a bad thing, just a slight difference). Like one time I tried to explain the concept of "play cousins" and she just didn't get it,
laugh.gif

It's pretty cool to learn different customs, though. I've eaten all types of food and know a tiny bit of Tagalog.

As a fellow member of Team Marvel, I DEMAND that you assist me in my quest for Asian women.

Originally Posted by iBlink

But I will say that if you ever get into something significant with an Asian woman, there WILL be some culture shock.

Elaborate.

There are some subtle differences and some pretty obvious ones. Some of the obvious ones (for me, at least): the parents/family. It took me a WHILE to get on their good side and they still try to set her (my GF) up with other Filipino dudes. Family and heritage is really important to them, so a Black dude dating their daughter was a completely foreign idea for them.  They're coming around though.

And the subtle differences are there, too. She can't really relate to stuff that's exclusive to Black communities (not necessarily a bad thing, just a slight difference). Like one time I tried to explain the concept of "play cousins" and she just didn't get it,
laugh.gif

It's pretty cool to learn different customs, though. I've eaten all types of food and know a tiny bit of Tagalog.

As a fellow member of Team Marvel, I DEMAND that you assist me in my quest for Asian women.

My roommate, who just moved in last week, is married to an Asian lady who are here now to visit (or move in I think, if so FML) and she is so obviously scared of me it is amusing. They don't even come out of their room when I'm home
laugh.gif

My roommate, who just moved in last week, is married to an Asian lady who are here now to visit (or move in I think, if so FML) and she is so obviously scared of me it is amusing. They don't even come out of their room when I'm home
laugh.gif

Can't front. I lurk through Asian Women Appreciation thread fiendin' straight pitching tents.

Can't front. I lurk through Asian Women Appreciation thread fiendin' straight pitching tents.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif

lol damn i always knew some of them were intimidated lol..

and yea thanks guys on tips and etc.. on my QUEST

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif

lol damn i always knew some of them were intimidated lol..

and yea thanks guys on tips and etc.. on my QUEST

i know you would like to bag the both of them but maybe next time try approaching them separately, how you do that is entirely up to you.  this may sound strange but some girls feel bad if them leave the other girl hanging especially if its girls night out or something. 

i know you would like to bag the both of them but maybe next time try approaching them separately, how you do that is entirely up to you.  this may sound strange but some girls feel bad if them leave the other girl hanging especially if its girls night out or something. 

try to holla outside the club...on some daily regular instances..cant just bag them that quick with how yall doing questions

try to holla outside the club...on some daily regular instances..cant just bag them that quick with how yall doing questions

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

is it because of my race? like damn
sometimes yes, sometimes no.....but more than likely it is b/c you are a complete stranger.

you need to have an "in" with someone in their group.
that's probably the best answer. i know a lot of asian girls that don't deal with strangers trying to get at them. yet when they meet the new guy from a friend, they get all interested.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

is it because of my race? like damn
sometimes yes, sometimes no.....but more than likely it is b/c you are a complete stranger.

you need to have an "in" with someone in their group.
that's probably the best answer. i know a lot of asian girls that don't deal with strangers trying to get at them. yet when they meet the new guy from a friend, they get all interested.

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

laugh.gif
i heard its tough out there in the East. they tend to stick to asians and ppl are probably more racist out there as well compared to the west.  In norcal i see black dudes just get with a filipina broad for the asian fix, since they dont discriminate.  but yeah im sure you will run into girls that just will not like black guys or will. good luck in your quest op.
i can cosign this. when i went to Cali all the asian people were assimilated with everyone else. on the East coast (i've lived in NYC and the DMV) they mainly just hang out in groups with other asians and speak korean/chinese to each other. only 2 asian chicks have even given me the time of day, one was adopted by a white fam and the other was half-white.
frown.gif

filipino people are tight.. something i observed in school was that most of the asians who would hang with black ppl, hoop with us, mess with non-asian girls etc were filipino. i feel like they'd be more open to messing with black guys, but there's not nearly as much of them on the East Coast as there is in CA.

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

laugh.gif
i heard its tough out there in the East. they tend to stick to asians and ppl are probably more racist out there as well compared to the west.  In norcal i see black dudes just get with a filipina broad for the asian fix, since they dont discriminate.  but yeah im sure you will run into girls that just will not like black guys or will. good luck in your quest op.
i can cosign this. when i went to Cali all the asian people were assimilated with everyone else. on the East coast (i've lived in NYC and the DMV) they mainly just hang out in groups with other asians and speak korean/chinese to each other. only 2 asian chicks have even given me the time of day, one was adopted by a white fam and the other was half-white.
frown.gif

filipino people are tight.. something i observed in school was that most of the asians who would hang with black ppl, hoop with us, mess with non-asian girls etc were filipino. i feel like they'd be more open to messing with black guys, but there's not nearly as much of them on the East Coast as there is in CA.

laugh.gif
for what it's worth...
I'm Filipino/Chinese... I have had "play cousins" for as long as I can remember.
don't think that' exclusive domain to the black community

Back
Top Bottom