NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

I'm actually alot like the op. I've always kinda had a thing for Asian women and I really don't know where to start in terms of getting at them. With my impending move on the way I'm hoping to possibly find a couple of open Asian women in the area.....

I'm actually alot like the op. I've always kinda had a thing for Asian women and I really don't know where to start in terms of getting at them. With my impending move on the way I'm hoping to possibly find a couple of open Asian women in the area.....

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by iBlink

But I will say that if you ever get into something significant with an Asian woman, there WILL be some culture shock.

Elaborate.

There are some subtle differences and some pretty obvious ones. Some of the obvious ones (for me, at least): the parents/family. It took me a WHILE to get on their good side and they still try to set her (my GF) up with other Filipino dudes. Family and heritage is really important to them, so a Black dude dating their daughter was a completely foreign idea for them.  They're coming around though.

And the subtle differences are there, too. She can't really relate to stuff that's exclusive to Black communities (not necessarily a bad thing, just a slight difference). Like one time I tried to explain the concept of "play cousins" and she just didn't get it,
laugh.gif

It's pretty cool to learn different customs, though. I've eaten all types of food and know a tiny bit of Tagalog.
dang how long was this "while"?

but atleast they coming up too it..

Originally Posted by iBlink

But I will say that if you ever get into something significant with an Asian woman, there WILL be some culture shock.

Elaborate.

There are some subtle differences and some pretty obvious ones. Some of the obvious ones (for me, at least): the parents/family. It took me a WHILE to get on their good side and they still try to set her (my GF) up with other Filipino dudes. Family and heritage is really important to them, so a Black dude dating their daughter was a completely foreign idea for them.  They're coming around though.

And the subtle differences are there, too. She can't really relate to stuff that's exclusive to Black communities (not necessarily a bad thing, just a slight difference). Like one time I tried to explain the concept of "play cousins" and she just didn't get it,
laugh.gif

It's pretty cool to learn different customs, though. I've eaten all types of food and know a tiny bit of Tagalog.
dang how long was this "while"?

but atleast they coming up too it..

Damn homey, you had to make a whole thread about this? sign up for asian avenue (if it's still around). Good luck

Damn homey, you had to make a whole thread about this? sign up for asian avenue (if it's still around). Good luck

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

lol nawww just thought it would be funny and a thread to keep time moving while here at work..

and moneymike ima check that out later.. here at work
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

lol nawww just thought it would be funny and a thread to keep time moving while here at work..

and moneymike ima check that out later.. here at work
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Though

My dude really want to wife an Asian female. I don't blame you, fam

lol hope this is not directed towards me. i dont wanna wife one..  you already know bro
haha, i see you
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom