NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Maybe you should try introducing yourself before asking how old they are.....

You get shut down with almost any female going up and asking how old they are before even asking what their names are.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

You get shut down with almost any female going up and asking how old they are before even asking what their names are.

hmmm your right.. i guess it was a spur of the moment type thing.. guess that didn't cross my mind.. but im pretty sure the same results would have happend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

hmmm your right.. i guess it was a spur of the moment type thing.. guess that didn't cross my mind.. but im pretty sure the same results would have happend
laugh.gif

Yea I'd say just introduce yourself before asking for their age because if you're in a 21 and up club they are fair game. Be polite and introduce yourself, if you see they arent interested tell them you thought they were pretty and to enjoy their night and walk away

Yea I'd say just introduce yourself before asking for their age because if you're in a 21 and up club they are fair game. Be polite and introduce yourself, if you see they arent interested tell them you thought they were pretty and to enjoy their night and walk away

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

But I will say that if you ever get into something significant with an Asian woman, there WILL be some culture shock.

Elaborate.

But I will say that if you ever get into something significant with an Asian woman, there WILL be some culture shock.

Elaborate.

My girl is Filipino. I'm black. From my experience, Filipino girls tend to be open to other races. Food for thought bruh. Good luck.

My girl is Filipino. I'm black. From my experience, Filipino girls tend to be open to other races. Food for thought bruh. Good luck.

Originally Posted by J23S

sounds correct..  always coming at them polite, never try to intimidate em

Originally Posted by J23S

sounds correct..  always coming at them polite, never try to intimidate em

I'm not too familiar with this subject... Asian girls don't really do it for me.

But I'll toss this idea out there just for kicks and giggles.

I think location plays a part in their attraction to other races. Like out west, I'd expect it to be a more common occurrence over there than it would be down south. Since there's a pretty decent mixture of the races in a place like California where asians, blacks, whites (etc) interface on a regular basis, I'd expect it to be more of a norm for an Asian chick to consider someone outside of her race.

Just a thought.

I'm not too familiar with this subject... Asian girls don't really do it for me.

I think location plays a part in their attraction to other races. Like out west, I'd expect it to be a more common occurrence over there than it would be down south. Since there's a pretty decent mixture of the races in a place like California where asians, blacks, whites (etc) interface on a regular basis, I'd expect it to be more of a norm for an Asian chick to consider someone outside of her race.

Just a thought.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Just a thought.
yeaaa i kinda figured in the west its a higher chances

Just a thought.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Just a thought.
OP aren't you in NYC? NYC is one of the most diverse cities in the world, people from all different cultures/backgrounds see each other everyday.

Just a thought.
OP aren't you in NYC? NYC is one of the most diverse cities in the world, people from all different cultures/backgrounds see each other everyday.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Just a thought.
yea im here in NYC.. and thats the part that sadens me..

i went to a club that had all different types of race also..

blk, white, asian, spanish... EVERYTHING..

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Just a thought.
yea im here in NYC.. and thats the part that sadens me..

i went to a club that had all different types of race also..

blk, white, asian, spanish... EVERYTHING..

Elaborate.

There are some subtle differences and some pretty obvious ones. Some of the obvious ones (for me, at least): the parents/family. It took me a WHILE to get on their good side and they still try to set her (my GF) up with other Filipino dudes. Family and heritage is really important to them, so a Black dude dating their daughter was a completely foreign idea for them.  They're coming around though.

And the subtle differences are there, too. She can't really relate to stuff that's exclusive to Black communities (not necessarily a bad thing, just a slight difference). Like one time I tried to explain the concept of "play cousins" and she just didn't get it,
laugh.gif

It's pretty cool to learn different customs, though. I've eaten all types of food and know a tiny bit of Tagalog.

Elaborate.

There are some subtle differences and some pretty obvious ones. Some of the obvious ones (for me, at least): the parents/family. It took me a WHILE to get on their good side and they still try to set her (my GF) up with other Filipino dudes. Family and heritage is really important to them, so a Black dude dating their daughter was a completely foreign idea for them.  They're coming around though.

And the subtle differences are there, too. She can't really relate to stuff that's exclusive to Black communities (not necessarily a bad thing, just a slight difference). Like one time I tried to explain the concept of "play cousins" and she just didn't get it,
laugh.gif

It's pretty cool to learn different customs, though. I've eaten all types of food and know a tiny bit of Tagalog.

Back
Top Bottom