NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

ElijahDukes wrote:
I dont see what y'all non-asians see in asian girls. I'm asian and white girls > asian girls anyday IMO
There's some Asian girls that you just see and say ,"
eek.gif
devil.gif
Man I gotta get me a Asian girl."

ElijahDukes wrote:
I dont see what y'all non-asians see in asian girls. I'm asian and white girls > asian girls anyday IMO
There's some Asian girls that you just see and say ,"
eek.gif
devil.gif
Man I gotta get me a Asian girl."

Honestly, this might seem lame, but if Asian girls are instantly turning you down in person...look to the internet, seriously. You'll have better chances because you can show them what you're about without coming off that you're just trying to pull them off the street. Asian women almost NEVER respond well to men approaching them matter how respectful you come off, they usually mind their business and keep to themselves. Even if a girl thinks you're attractive, the odds of you getting her number are very slim, they just weren't raised like that.

One thing I noticed about Asian females over the years is that they tend to date guys in their circle or a mutual friend. You would've had a lot better of a chance if you were to walk up to them with one of their male friends that they've known for years. They just feel comfort in that. Sometimes they will automatically not give you a chance simply because they have no idea who you are. They can be really cautious. It's kinda unfair but it's life. But there are some gems out there, you just have to look harder than usual for the Asian ones. They're not gonna jump your bones like girls of other races might, sorry.

I'll give you an example of this..about a month ago I was parked downtown waiting for my (asian) girlfriend to get off of work. There was a nicely dressed middle eastern man walking down the street and he passed a fairly attractive asian woman and just spoke one word to her and she automatically put her hand up and waved him off, also while shuffling to the edge of the sidewalk. You would've thought he was trying to attack her but it looked like he was just trying to ask for her the time.

Another example, one of my Asian female friends had a little crush on this guy she would see at the library. One day he finally came up and talked to her and sat next to her at a table. Even after talking for 10 minutes, when he asked for her phone number she said no. When I asked her "WHY?!" she said, "I don't know him well enough." So yeah, it really doesn't matter. If you wanna pull a quality Asian woman it's gonna take time and effort.

I had an asian girl come over my crib within an hour JUST because her best friend told her to. Mutual friends goes a LONG way with Asian women.

Honestly, this might seem lame, but if Asian girls are instantly turning you down in person...look to the internet, seriously. You'll have better chances because you can show them what you're about without coming off that you're just trying to pull them off the street. Asian women almost NEVER respond well to men approaching them matter how respectful you come off, they usually mind their business and keep to themselves. Even if a girl thinks you're attractive, the odds of you getting her number are very slim, they just weren't raised like that.

One thing I noticed about Asian females over the years is that they tend to date guys in their circle or a mutual friend. You would've had a lot better of a chance if you were to walk up to them with one of their male friends that they've known for years. They just feel comfort in that. Sometimes they will automatically not give you a chance simply because they have no idea who you are. They can be really cautious. It's kinda unfair but it's life. But there are some gems out there, you just have to look harder than usual for the Asian ones. They're not gonna jump your bones like girls of other races might, sorry.

I'll give you an example of this..about a month ago I was parked downtown waiting for my (asian) girlfriend to get off of work. There was a nicely dressed middle eastern man walking down the street and he passed a fairly attractive asian woman and just spoke one word to her and she automatically put her hand up and waved him off, also while shuffling to the edge of the sidewalk. You would've thought he was trying to attack her but it looked like he was just trying to ask for her the time.

Another example, one of my Asian female friends had a little crush on this guy she would see at the library. One day he finally came up and talked to her and sat next to her at a table. Even after talking for 10 minutes, when he asked for her phone number she said no. When I asked her "WHY?!" she said, "I don't know him well enough." So yeah, it really doesn't matter. If you wanna pull a quality Asian woman it's gonna take time and effort.

I had an asian girl come over my crib within an hour JUST because her best friend told her to. Mutual friends goes a LONG way with Asian women.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

And the subtle differences are there, too. She can't really relate to stuff that's exclusive to Black communities (not necessarily a bad thing, just a slight difference). Like one time I tried to explain the concept of "play cousins" and she just didn't get it,
laugh.gif
for what it's worth...
I'm Filipino/Chinese... I have had "play cousins" for as long as I can remember.
don't think that' exclusive domain to the black community
Word.  The cambodians around here have like 85 godbrothers and godsisters.   I think the girl just wasn't understanding the TERM "play cousins".  

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

And the subtle differences are there, too. She can't really relate to stuff that's exclusive to Black communities (not necessarily a bad thing, just a slight difference). Like one time I tried to explain the concept of "play cousins" and she just didn't get it,
laugh.gif
for what it's worth...
I'm Filipino/Chinese... I have had "play cousins" for as long as I can remember.
don't think that' exclusive domain to the black community
Word.  The cambodians around here have like 85 godbrothers and godsisters.   I think the girl just wasn't understanding the TERM "play cousins".  

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm not too familiar with this subject... Asian girls don't really do it for me.

But I'll toss this idea out there just for kicks and giggles.

I think location plays a part in their attraction to other races. Like out west, I'd expect it to be a more common occurrence over there than it would be down south. Since there's a pretty decent mixture of the races in a place like California where asians, blacks, whites (etc) interface on a regular basis, I'd expect it to be more of a norm for an Asian chick to consider someone outside of her race.

Just a thought.
yea i was gonna post this, ive dated a few asian girls, im latino living in the bay area btw

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm not too familiar with this subject... Asian girls don't really do it for me.

But I'll toss this idea out there just for kicks and giggles.

I think location plays a part in their attraction to other races. Like out west, I'd expect it to be a more common occurrence over there than it would be down south. Since there's a pretty decent mixture of the races in a place like California where asians, blacks, whites (etc) interface on a regular basis, I'd expect it to be more of a norm for an Asian chick to consider someone outside of her race.

Just a thought.
yea i was gonna post this, ive dated a few asian girls, im latino living in the bay area btw

I've wondered this as well but usually the Asian girls I see out are already with dudes...
grin.gif
I want to find me one

I've wondered this as well but usually the Asian girls I see out are already with dudes...
grin.gif
I want to find me one

This is NT, though.
Im sure no non asian smashed an Asian girl
laugh.gif

of course, unless they were a jo.

This is NT, though.
Im sure no non asian smashed an Asian girl
laugh.gif

of course, unless they were a jo.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

laugh.gif
dude is trying to solve this like a math equation...

"There is no way; i've been working on this for days!!!! What is the formula professor!!"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

laugh.gif
dude is trying to solve this like a math equation...

"There is no way; i've been working on this for days!!!! What is the formula professor!!"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Damn, homie dropped some knowledge on that one.

Any Asian dudes in Charlotte wanna be my friend? NH.

Back
Top Bottom