NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I've seen security threaten to end the line before 10am, but they haven't come through on their threats yet. I wouldn't wait until the last minute though. That'll be the day they actually do.

They give you a raffle ticket, take your picture, then later on during the day they post the winning raffle number on their mall website. Meaning if ticket number 700 is the winner, that person is first on line then the order proceeds as 701, 702, 703, etc ..
THIS!
they really take your picture though?

Yup, straight mug shot and you gotta hold the ticket up while you pose for the pic :smh:

They give you a raffle ticket, take your picture, then later on during the day they post the winning raffle number on their mall website. Meaning if ticket number 700 is the winner, that person is first on line then the order proceeds as 701, 702, 703, etc ..

THIS!

so it really doesnt matter what time that you get there between 8 and 10am on wednesday?

hows it rigged, do they hook up their people with consecutive tickets and just say the winning ticket is xxx so that they are always first in line?

It doesn't matter what time you get there, as long as the crowd is following the rules the raffle will be open until 10am.

A few people who use to work there told me they take a few sizes out of their shipment and put them to the side for friends before raffle tickets are distributed. Security gives out the raffle tickets.

So theyre handing them out from 8-10am tomorrow for the denims?

Last edited:
How am I going to get these Denims
nerd.gif
.. Willowbrook is a waste of time .. Cherry Hill too far .. 125th and 34th st will be a zoo, so will Fulton St HoH .. Maybe just maybe SoHo will be the low key spot, but I'm not holdin my breath
mean.gif
Feeling exactly the same way.

Say word? I always heard Willowbrook was on some other ish but I never knew it went like that. That system is perfect for rigging. They only draw one ticket?! That system only makes sense if you're TRYING to rig it.

Plus the first people on line have the worst odds. If you are ticket #1, the only way you could get a pair is if your ticket was actually the one they picked. Crazy...
mean.gif

How am I going to get these Denims :nerd: .. Willowbrook is a waste of time .. Cherry Hill too far .. 125th and 34th st will be a zoo, so will Fulton St HoH .. Maybe just maybe SoHo will be the low key spot, but I'm not holdin my breath :smh:
Feeling exactly the same way.

Fam, I usually don't give up this early in the week but I might have to settle for trying online :smh:

Say word? I always heard Willowbrook was on some other ish but I never knew it went like that. That system is perfect for rigging. They only draw one ticket?! That system only makes sense if you're TRYING to rig it.

Plus the first people on line have the worst odds. If you are ticket #1, the only way you could get a pair is if your ticket was actually the one they picked. Crazy...
mean.gif
yeah its ripe for the rigging. might stop by there tomorrow though, how many ppl should I expect to show?

mean.gif
Not really. If the last ticket was picked, ticket #1 is 2nd in line. But worst is owning the ticket behind the winning ticket. If ticket #100 is pulled and you're #99, forget it. But the old way, you had a second, third, etc chance until they run out of your size. Sucks.
yeah its ripe for the rigging. might stop by there tomorrow though, how many ppl should I expect to show?

Last edited:
Fam, I usually don't give up this early in the week but I might have to settle for trying online
mean.gif
Yeah... Me too. I guess on this one, if it's meant to be it'll be. I'm thinking online or bust. At least I know I'm copping the Playoff VIII's next week so they'll be my consolation prize if I don't luck up on the Denim's. 
Not really. If the last ticket was picked, ticket #1 is 2nd in line. But worst is owning the ticket behind the winning ticket. If ticket #100 is pulled and you're #99, forget it. But the old way, you had a second, third, etc chance until they run out of your size. Sucks.
True. I didn't think it through. First place has the same chance as anybody else. Still doesn't seem logical though. Anybody here ever won a raffle there? Trying to figure out if it's even worth the time & gasoline to take a shot at it. Otherwise it's RSVP (with no bot, so chances are slim as a dollar bill) or Online (ditto). Really wanted these too. Ever since the first pics when dudes was screaming "EZ-Pass", "John Stockton-No Look" and "I can't rock with the Pink" etc. these have been the only Lebron X, beside the Pure Plats that I had any interest in. Oh well... I guess we'll see. Good Luck to all y'all. Black Grapes seem like Bugs VIII's in comparison to these in terms of availability. 
mean.gif

I never won the actual winning number but for the Stealth foams I think the winning number was 636 and I was 653 so it worked out in my favor. On top of the fact they had a boatload of stealth foams. For a limited release like this, lets say they only get 24 pairs, your chances are slim to none. If I'm not mistaken that's how many pairs of Corks they had, 24, but they had at least 500 raffle ticket entries :smh:

Also, if your number is not close to the winning number chances are your not going to get your size.

I wouldn't discourage anyone from going there and taking a chance, but like Piston Honda said, there will be A LOT of people there. Line wrapped around the corner spilling into the parking lot type of ****.

Yeah it's a in and out process. Pretty quick depending on what time you get there.

Most of the HoH are doing tickets weds and thurs so I would call Willowbrook and see what their timeframe is. Sounds like the corks release all over again

Yeah it's a in and out process. Pretty quick depending on what time you get there.

Most of the HoH are doing tickets weds and thurs so I would call Willowbrook and see what their timeframe is. Sounds like the corks release all over again
ima hit willowbrook tomorrow since they got 8-10 am. Palisades is a ***** to get to with public transportation, I might skip em and Yonkers lied to me saying they ain't getting em. Not really NJ, but still

Nice dude, pretty interesting what they are doing , idk if u went In spencers but it just went straight back it didn't make use of that over hang over the escalator where you aretanding

I wonder what's kicks the bridgewater store will have when it opens :nerd:

Last edited:
Unless ur top 20 in line, you won't get anything special, and even then you still might not get anything good

Nice dude, pretty interesting what they are doing , idk if u went In spencers but it just went straight back it didn't make use of that over hang over the escalator where you aretanding
To be honest, I've never ventured to 3rd floor on that side of the mall. Nothing there for me. What used to be in that hang over?
I wonder what's kicks the bridgewater store will have when it opens
nerd.gif
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Kobe MCs and army foams. 

Ok guys, just to make sure I don't waste two-three hours on the bus tomorrow for no reason.
Willowbrook raffle is at 8am to 10am?

Does anybody have any connects/homies in HOH Willowbrook that could help us NJ NTers, since it seems we have a consensus its rigged?

^ if they did they wouldn't go blabbering about it on a public forum lol

Back
Top Bottom