NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

any public transportation that goes to Menlo? im in ny and id like to stop by for that grand opening, but the fact that its in a mall makes it annoying.

Take the bus into east Brunswick then take another to the mall. Or take the NJ Transit north east corridor to Metro park. The mall is like a mile from there. You can hoof it or take a cab.

any public transportation that goes to Menlo? im in ny and id like to stop by for that grand opening, but the fact that its in a mall makes it annoying.
Take the bus into east Brunswick then take another to the mall. Or take the NJ Transit north east corridor to Metro park. The mall is like a mile from there. You can hoof it or take a cab.

Reactions: alp
K thanks, I'll figure it out before they open. How do they handle releases there usually? Overnight camping allowed?

K thanks, I'll figure it out before they open. How do they handle releases there usually? Overnight camping allowed?
No menlo opens in the morning for releases, the workers are d heads there sometimes

No menlo opens in the morning for releases, the workers are d heads there sometimes
So basically it's going to be a willowbrook 2.0 . I hate ftls in malls, they are annoying as ****

ppl just wait there and bum rush the place when it's opens or is it a legit line?
Yeah piston is right. It's not like Walmart on Black Friday. Lol for the grapes they lined us up and gave out tickets with a size on them at the mall entrance. And whoever got in got a pair. Footlocker I saw guys get 2 pair before the FNL line even moved. They are really slow but whatever. As long as you had a ticket you could relax.

Last edited:
Went to go pick up the fives from a mom and pops store, a bunch of high schoolers were in line since 2 am smh. I just bought some pippens, going back to get the 22-1 jordan pack eventually

How am I going to get these Denims :nerd: .. Willowbrook is a waste of time .. Cherry Hill too far .. 125th and 34th st will be a zoo, so will Fulton St HoH .. Maybe just maybe SoHo will be the low key spot, but I'm not holdin my breath :smh:

Last edited:
Broad Street?

How am I going to get these Denims :nerd: .. Willowbrook is a waste of time .. Cherry Hill too far .. 125th and 34th st will be a zoo, so will Fulton St HoH .. Maybe just maybe SoHo will be the low key spot, but I'm not holdin my breath :smh:
Nah there is an Urban Source in Plainfield

How am I going to get these Denims
nerd.gif
.. Willowbrook is a waste of time .. Cherry Hill too far .. 125th and 34th st will be a zoo, so will Fulton St HoH .. Maybe just maybe SoHo will be the low key spot, but I'm not holdin my breath
mean.gif
how does the process work at willowbrook?

if i cant get there, then i just gotta take my chances online and move on if i strike out.

if i cant get there, then i just gotta take my chances online and move on if i strike out.
from what ive heard its a mess over there, rigged and overcrowded.

They give you a raffle ticket, take your picture, then later on during the day they post the winning raffle number on their mall website. Meaning if ticket number 700 is the winner, that person is first on line then the order proceeds as 701, 702, 703, etc ..

from what ive heard its a mess over there, rigged and overcrowded.

THIS!

They give you a raffle ticket, take your picture, then later on during the day they post the winning raffle number on their mall website. Meaning if ticket number 700 is the winner, that person is first on line then the order proceeds as 701, 702, 703, etc ..
THIS!
they really take your picture though?

THIS!
so it really doesnt matter what time that you get there between 8 and 10am on wednesday?

hows it rigged, do they hook up their people with consecutive tickets and just say the winning ticket is xxx so that they are always first in line?

Back
Top Bottom