Nter on Judge Joe Brown (video clip)

Have you not frequented a NT tipping thread?
Waiters make bank, brah.
Don't know if srs
But he could have gotten some" red bottoms"
For that price and had bishes for days
Edit: I see he received shoes so I guess it's a win-win for him

how soft is this generation??? if dude is within reach you need to put hands on him. i remember in high school when something happened like this we would mob over to dudes house and handle business. even dads and siblings would catch beat downs as if they got in the way. you let someone treat you like a sucka the whole city gonna treat you like one as well.
:rofl:

Rex Ryan sounds like a cop.

We aren't supporting a scammer, as you can see dude is a grown *** man. We've went in in him multiple times since his first incident with the PayPal shoe claim.

what kind of a man has cats? j/k, thanks for posting dude 
nthat.gif

That's Niketalk hypocrisy at its finest. He scammed on here before but gets a free pass but when a member on here gets scammed by someone who's not considered funny by NT it's a witch hunt (deservedly so) to get the scammer

The double standard is funny.

how soft is this generation??? if dude is within reach you need to put hands on him. i remember in high school when something happened like this we would mob over to dudes house and handle business. even dads and siblings would catch beat downs as if they got in the way. you let someone treat you like a sucka the whole city gonna treat you like one as well.

View media item 394765
The way I see it both them got a free trip & bread outta the situation. Plus dude got his kicks in the end, I dont see him complaining no more. We just laughing & clowning at the situation cuz its on Judge Joe Brown of all places. Rex, u really mad tho, lighten up bruh

Last edited:
Lol @ start a fight in court.

So, fight dude, get locked up, and end up paying more money in court fines and lost wages than the money lost in the deal. Makes total sense.
let me add to that...

fight dude, get locked up, join a gang in prison, get raped, have to kill someone for your gang, end up stabbed a few times yourself but survive, get raped again, get into heroin, rape someone....then get out.  all for some kicks.

Again there's a time and a place and it depends on the situation.

The plaintiff lives in Texas the defendant lives in Atlanta. It makes more sense to go the legal route then to fly out to Atlanta go to a neighborhood your unfamiliar with popping off.

That old school mindset has dudes in and out the prison system when they feel the need to always have to fight someone to prove a point.
It's one thing for a dude to slap your mom in her face and it's another to be involved in bad, legitimate business

So what would you have done, showed up to his house ready to fight? You do realize ****** don't fight anymore, right? So I hope you plan on showing up with some Action Jackson tucked in the waistline. Now you done escalated a bad business deal into some next level ****. And for what? You're that dude that ends up in jail or hurts his family all because you can't weight pride vs common damn sense. Lots of old school and new school ****** rotting away in the system or underground over irrational decisions.

REPPED!!! 
How ya
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
this dude face for scamming is mindblowing
Exactly.

View media item 394765
The way I see it both them got a free trip & bread outta the situation. Plus dude got his kicks in the end, I dont see him complaining no more. We in here just laughing & clowning at the situation cuz its on Judge Joe Brown of all places. Rex, u really mad tho, lighten up bruh

Not mad at all, I got no problem with face. From how things initially came across it portrayed a picture of him scamming the dude and people taking it like it was funny. If he did scam him regardless if they both got paid off its a cornball move, if he didn't scam him then I goofed for coming at him that way

Rex Ryan sounds like a cop.

We aren't supporting a scammer, as you can see dude is a grown *** man. We've went in in him multiple times since his first incident with the PayPal shoe claim.

I work for San Pedro police department papi,

first of all if you paying 1200 for a sneaker without confirming that they are real, you a idiot and you goin get got. idc if you a NT or not, well if you a NT i might give u a chance to be
sure of your purchase but if you on twitter with the thirst i'll get you too.

if i finesse you out your cash,then thats not your cash - Rocko

Lol @ start a fight in court.

So, fight dude, get locked up, and end up paying more money in court fines and lost wages than the money lost in the deal. Makes total sense.

let me add to that...

fight dude, get locked up, join a gang in prison, get raped, have to kill someone for your gang, end up stabbed a few times yourself but survive, get raped again, get into heroin, rape someone....then get out.  all for some kicks.

Both of ya'll

View media item 394845

That ain't no real court of law and Judge Brown ain't no damb judge.

Yea you're right, that's way better than going to court and getting your $1200 back.

remember when he was sending threats to i5rael because he shipped a week late, but scammed someone a month later and NT let that slide
eyes.gif

good ol' NT senseless mob mentality
I didnt eem scam dude intentionally. I didnt have a paypal but wanted that 11/12 pack bad as hell. I paid my so called Homey $550 to use his paypal. I get the shoes... a month later I get a message saying I did a chargeback. I had no idea what that even was. I didnt know what to do so I stalled and made up a bunch of bs trying to work on gettin dude his money back but ah well. It is what it is. This Yeezy dude? Yes, he was an idiot. idc but Never tried to scam anyone, especially an Nter. If I wanted to I could because all of you are stupid as sh****** when it comes to these damn sneakers. Anyway, bye

Come on now b I been getting shoes forever! I can say I got caught in the yeezy hype cuz I had the 1st ones but ***** I'm far from dumb .. Gotta have documents / info for every purchase so I can sue ya ***!

Come on now b I been getting shoes forever! I can say I got caught in the yeezy hype cuz I had the 1st ones but ***** I'm far from dumb .. Gotta have documents / info for every purchase so I can sue ya ***!

Back
Top Bottom