Nter on Judge Joe Brown (video clip)

I didnt eem scam dude intentionally. I didnt have a paypal but wanted that 11/12 pack bad as hell. I paid my so called Homey $550 to use his paypal. I get the shoes... a month later I get a message saying I did a chargeback. I had no idea what that even was. I didnt know what to do so I stalled and made up a bunch of bs trying to work on gettin dude his money back but ah well. It is what it is. This Yeezy dude? Yes, he was an idiot. idc but Never tried to scam anyone, especially an Nter. If I wanted to I could because all of you are stupid as sh****** when it comes to these damn sneakers. Anyway, bye

in conclusion you scammed. :rolleyes

Aren't you a smart *** I got the shoes & the money on top of it so who really got scammed?..... Don't worry I'll wait

Dam I rwgret not tajing that judge brown offer for my small claims... stilll no dam payment n I garnisged his wages peoperly too I think

did dude wear the yeezys to court?

ivory you should counter sue and use this thread as evidence, he got the money back and the shoes. 

:lol: :smh: at the mere thought of bringing a sneaker dispute to court.

When did Jeanne Zelasko leave her MLB analyst position?

I didnt eem scam dude intentionally. I didnt have a paypal but wanted that 11/12 pack bad as hell. I paid my so called Homey $550 to use his paypal. I get the shoes... a month later I get a message saying I did a chargeback. I had no idea what that even was. I didnt know what to do so I stalled and made up a bunch of bs trying to work on gettin dude his money back but ah well. It is what it is. This Yeezy dude? Yes, he was an idiot. idc but Never tried to scam anyone, especially an Nter. If I wanted to I could because all of you are stupid as sh****** when it comes to these damn sneakers. Anyway, bye

Come on now b I been getting shoes forever! I can say I got caught in the yeezy hype cuz I had the 1st ones but ***** I'm far from dumb .. Gotta have documents / info for every purchase so I can sue ya ***!

I got money coming from different angles ... I plugged in & uoeno it!

Aren't you a smart *** I got the shoes & the money on top of it so who really got scammed?..... Don't worry I'll wait

U had yo girl calling me. She got more balls than u

Da hell goin on......
:rofl:

U had yo girl calling me. She got more balls than u
roll.gif

devil.gif

how soft is this generation??? if dude is within reach you need to put hands on him. i remember in high school when something happened like this we would mob over to dudes house and handle business. even dads and siblings would catch beat downs as if they got in the way. you let someone treat you like a sucka the whole city gonna treat you like one as well.
:smh: Dudes having the same mentality back in high school. Grow up.

Is this the same ***** that made out with a ******/cross dresser on his first day at one of his new jobs?

Face is a good dude in my book. Did a lot of business with him here in Atlanta and I've only known em because of NT. Never got scammed. The one time things looked shady, dude was there to get things cleared up. I know a lot of you will say my experience could just be an outlier, but it is what it is.

This dude Boutfihunnit' is running ad campaigns to sell shoes that he doens't have through Paypal Accounts that aren't his.
The nerve of these cats in here crowd surfing this scammer through this thread. :smh:

When did scamming become hot in the streets of NT. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom