Nter on Judge Joe Brown (video clip)

Face is forever my dude, so this is comedy to me.

The buyer deserved this based off the fact he MONEYGRAMMED $1200 to Face without tagged pictures, etc.

The stupidity to do that in the society we live in today....is just asking for a rude awakening.

i was looking at the time left on the vid like damn barely a minute left, i hope dude is gonna post part 2. Nope! JJB just kicked his *** out quick!

So he deserved to be scammed :stoneface: go take some Clorox shots.

Sooooo someone MONEYGRAMS to someone they don't know that ridiculous amount with little to no verification....OVER a troll tweet ad......and he provided ZERO tagged pictures?

Buyer is a flat out idiot. If you choose to be that moronic these days, then you'll suffer the consequences. Sorry I don't feel bad for him.

I've been on NT for almost 10 years and I'm honestly shocked at the change in mentality/community which is now NOT condemning a admitted scammer.

A buyer sending a MO or not it doesn't justify scamming anyone. Period. Hell when I got on NT people still did transactions with MO.

We used to be a community, we used to be here to look out for one another but the new wave apparently just care about laughs and if someone provides them then everything else is ok.

(Spare me the well they both got paid BS, Face didn't scam him because he knew he was going on the show later he scammed he because he felt like scamming him)

Crazy how much things have changed.... :smh:

LOL and both dudes are in here posting :wow: But honestly tho, it seems it worked out best for everyone involved :lol:

I've been on NT for almost 10 years and I'm honestly shocked at the change in mentality/community which is now NOT condemning a admitted scammer.

A buyer sending a MO or not it doesn't justify scamming anyone. Period. Hell when I got on NT people still did transactions with MO.

We used to be a community, we used to be here to look out for one another but the new wave apparently just care about laughs and if someone provides them then everything else is ok.

(Spare me the well they both got paid BS, Face didn't scam him because he knew he was going on the show later he scammed he because he felt like scamming him)

Crazy how much things have changed.... :smh:

Finally someone with common sense.

Personally though ill leave it at this, granted everything got worked out and judge joe brown show paid for everything so everyone ended up fine. That's cool and all but my thing has been this,

If face is your mans, that's cool and all but if he did scam the dude he's in the wrong and its dumb trying to rationalize or justify it. I mean it shouldn't stop you from being cool with him but call it for what it is. I've had friends do stuff to people that I didn't agree with, I wouldn't cosign their actions but I'd still be cool with them. It's the hypocricy to me that's corny, you've seen how NT has responded in other scam threads to the scammers.

And the logic of someone deserving to get scammed for sending a money order or moneygram is lame. It's poor judgement but poor judgement shouldn't result in someone deserving something had happening to them.

Cosign with Trunks and Rex Ryan.

So principle and integrity go out the window just because of the method in which the buyer decides to send payment?

Oh.

You dudes these days suck at life.

how soft is this generation??? if dude is within reach you need to put hands on him. i remember in high school when something happened like this we would mob over to dudes house and handle business. even dads and siblings would catch beat downs as if they got in the way. you let someone treat you like a sucka the whole city gonna treat you like one as well.

Bet they didn't get the 1200 back like he did tho :lol:

Everything Trunks said is true though. I used to trust NT, now I wouldn't do anything but a meetup

Last edited:
For the record REX RYAN.... I didnt scam the Israel dude. He tried to scam me and I threatened to come to his house, he sent my money back. Get you facts straight and get off my *&*(

As far as the Yeezys? I advertised mine via twitter, dude never asked for any pics or nothing. He said "Hey, how much you want for em, Im headed to send you the money for em, Ima wire it". He wired it. He was an idiot and IDC what you think. I sent him half the money back, he was a damn fool any way.

I didnt have to pay him back, The show called me and said they saw my case in small claims court and would like to air it and they would pay the plaintiff whatever he was asking for and they would pay me.

I had fun, They paid for EVERYTHING, Trip, Food, Room...... Say what u want. idc idc idc
you a lame scammer point blank. :rolleyes

I've listened to Biff's Podcast 3 different times and I still can't understand if Face says:

"I just came back from IRELAND with my girl"
or
"I just came back from IRONMAN with my girl"

Unbearable combo ---> Southern accents + pay as you go, disposable cell phones

Back
Top Bottom