NTATL Nike talk ATL

The next time someone is at Wish, if they have stickers, can you hold me down on one? I went through Atlanta on Halloween and they were out but I like to chronicle shops I visit with stickers.

might check out kixfair and wish 
I'll definitely be at Kixfair. Lmk if you go for sure bro
The next time someone is at Wish, if they have stickers, can you hold me down on one? I went through Atlanta on Halloween and they were out but I like to chronicle shops I visit with stickers.
I've actually never seen any. Maybe I just never looked hard enough though lol. Are they at the checkout counter?

I'll definitely be at Kixfair. Lmk if you go for sure bro
I've actually never seen any. Maybe I just never looked hard enough though lol. Are they at the checkout counter?

Yeah I asked at the counter and dude said they usually have them but they were out for the moment.

yall help me welcome my first SB to the collection:

Premier x Nike SB Dunk Low "Fish Ladder"

always loved the shoe, just never broke the bread until now. this colab was too dope to miss out on imo

got another shoe too but im  waiting to show that one

Where are some aces in Atlanta that are like flight club and sell shoes they have already released?

has anyone won a Nike Lenox drawing yet?

im wondering if the density of "sneakerheads" in Atlanta where more pairs are needed or if the drawings are fixed...lol.

Back
Top Bottom