NTATL Nike talk ATL

Only raffle I've won is the hologram foams. I've entered every one since it started.

i just hit up my local footlocker, footaction and finishline. need to secure my purrrr

Yea man, this is my only raffle. I had no interest in getting out of rush hour traffic for a ticket this week, just to get right back in it.

I'm usually good online tho, so I'm banking on that.
I entered a few raffles at one mall and locked down an early pair at my local shop for over retail. I was thinkin Nike would be the jackpot though since I'm sure they'll have the most pairs out of any place in ATL

I entered a few raffles at one mall and locked down an early pair at my local shop for over retail. I was thinkin Nike would be the jackpot though since I'm sure they'll have the most pairs out of any place in ATL
Most definitely. From folks in the know that's in the thread said most big spots got over 1k I think.

How many did you hit for?
Did you use gmail? Dudes in the XI thread are sayin it takes longer to get to gmail than yahoo. Might be some truth to it since all my accounts are yahoo and my friend that is still waiting used gmail lol

Did you use gmail? Dudes in the XI thread are sayin it takes longer to get to gmail than yahoo. Might be some truth to it since all my accounts are yahoo and my friend that is still waiting used gmail lol
Nah, mine is yahoo too. Could be a sign of an L? Lol. Or related to the issues they had last night.

No go for me.

Back
Top Bottom