NTATL Nike talk ATL

Cool cool. I'm hoping more info will drop by tomorrow. Idk why TF adidas won't do the confirmed app here in ATL
eyes.gif
yeah confirmed is way overdue....stay tuned i'll post as i find out anything

yeah confirmed is way overdue....stay tuned i'll post as i find out anything
Good looks man. What part of town did you say you stay on? I'm in Gwinnett but if you've ever hung out around Wish or Maniere, I've probably seen you before lol

wish hasnt received stock as yet, but are expecting to do online raffle most likely thursday

Ok guys. Im in Columbus GA but I can hang out in Jonesboro with my family on cop day. I'm not down to pay anything over retail unless I'm shooting some cash to a store employee for their help. No offense but the sneaker game is so messed up to me. I just hate this is what we have to do to spend our money. I really wanna wear these shoes man.

Also celebrities already have theirs lol. Just a thought

Ok guys. Im in Columbus GA but I can hang out in Jonesboro with my family on cop day. I'm not down to pay anything over retail unless I'm shooting some cash to a store employee for their help. No offense but the sneaker game is so messed up to me. I just hate this is what we have to do to spend our money. I really wanna wear these shoes man.

Also celebrities already have theirs lol. Just a thought
The game is very messed up but you see we're all still in it lol. Hopefully no one will have to pay anything over retail. I'll try to post any raffle info I can find in here so we can all have the best possible shot

The game is very messed up but you see we're all still in it lol. Hopefully no one will have to pay anything over retail. I'll try to post any raffle info I can find in here so we can all have the best possible shot
Haha man. I know man. I've taken an L on every release. I have hopes that we will all be feasting this Christmas. If not, I'll be glad to know someone who actually did.

Haha man. I know man. I've taken an L on every release. I have hopes that we will all be feasting this Christmas. If not, I'll be glad to know someone who actually did.
thats how i look at it....its time for us regular folks to own or rock a pair

As long as FTL/FNL/Champs/Adidas get em, I feel like we have a fair chance. If they only end up at the boutiques, then that's dead lol. So do any of y'all own any of the 350s?

Southside checking in lol...(NT: airmissionretro)

I was lucky enough to win a raffle for the yeezys back in August from Champs at Lenox. Took mad Ls from the botiques in my area (Wish, A ma maniere, walters) . Seems like raffles from Lenox chain stores are pretty legit and have fair chance of winning. Honestly all stores in ATL needs to do the iPad in store raffle like the adidas store here in lenox. Man I'm trying to leave this crazy shoe game now and see the world. Game too stressful now lol.

Southside checking in lol...(NT: airmissionretro)

I was lucky enough to win a raffle for the yeezys back in August from Champs at Lenox. Took mad Ls from the botiques in my area (Wish, A ma maniere, walters) . Seems like raffles from Lenox chain stores are pretty legit and have fair chance of winning. Honestly all stores in ATL needs to do the iPad in store raffle like the adidas store here in lenox. Man I'm trying to leave this crazy shoe game now and see the world. Game too stressful now lol.
Welcome fam! And I agree about Lenox being the most legit. I don't have any faith in the boutiques even though I continue to try them every time lol. Let's keep the info flowing though!

As long as FTL/FNL/Champs/Adidas get em, I feel like we have a fair chance. If they only end up at the boutiques, then that's dead lol. So do any of y'all own any of the 350s?
im banking on the foot stores too, i dont own a pair of any yeezys yet....id like the 750s but it looks like a pair of 350s seems more realistic...especially since i have no faith in boutiques

Does anyone want to make a Facebook chat? I don't want anYone reading our whereabouts and come and try something crazy.

Does anyone want to make a Facebook chat? I don't want anYone reading our whereabouts and come and try something crazy.
Sure, I'm down for FB or GroupMe. Whichever is easier for yall. Or you can start a group private message chain on here

I won the PB's from the Wish online raffle so I can say it's legit.  No luck with the Adidas store or any Foot chains.

Going to check in with the Lenox stores tomorrow and see if there are any updates. 

I won the PB's from the Wish online raffle so I can say it's legit.  No luck with the Adidas store or any Foot chains.

Going to check in with the Lenox stores tomorrow and see if there are any updates. 
That's dope man. I was 10000% sure they were rigged but glad to hear it worked out for you!

^you could always get notifications

had 0 luck with all the yeezy so hopefully looking to strike gold this time around

My metro ATL folks please inbox me here or dm me any updates about stores in lenox in particular. Hopefully we all can work out a game plan or something.

Back
Top Bottom