NT, You're on the jury...

I can't see the vid and I'm only goin off the tidbits posted... Altho from my clear/level headed POV I would say he's guilty...but to be put In a situation (that the storeclerk was put in) its tough to say. Was prolly a good family man that got put in to "survival/ animalistic place" and he killed. Sad that his (storeclerk) life is ruined do to some kid thinkin its ok to take from people. Sounds heartless of me to say that (considering my own life and fam) but that man did nothin wrong till them kids stepped into his life.

I can't see the vid and I'm only goin off the tidbits posted... Altho from my clear/level headed POV I would say he's guilty...but to be put In a situation (that the storeclerk was put in) its tough to say. Was prolly a good family man that got put in to "survival/ animalistic place" and he killed. Sad that his (storeclerk) life is ruined do to some kid thinkin its ok to take from people. Sounds heartless of me to say that (considering my own life and fam) but that man did nothin wrong till them kids stepped into his life.

Originally Posted by thacamel

If I was on the jury, I would've voted not guilty. I understand what everyone is saying "from a legal standpoint", but my view is:

Those 2 people, kids or not, came into HIS store with a gun. He didn't know if they would shoot him or not. Even after the first was shot, and the other was wounded on the ground, how was he to know how badly he was wounded. He coulda turned his back for 2 seconds, and the "wounded" robber coulda pulled another gun out and killed him. Also, the other robber coulda came back for his accomplice, and shot him. I'm not saying it was 100% right, but I understand. If its me or you, its either you, or me trying to make it you first. I have a wife and 2 kids, I'm not trying to die because 2 punks would rather steal what I have worked for than get up and work for themselves. But thats just my opinion
How did he know how bad he was wounded? he walked by him TWICE. standing over him with a gun pointed at him, while waiting for the police to get there, would've been the smart thing to do..

If I was on the jury, I would've voted not guilty. I understand what everyone is saying "from a legal standpoint", but my view is:

Those 2 people, kids or not, came into HIS store with a gun. He didn't know if they would shoot him or not. Even after the first was shot, and the other was wounded on the ground, how was he to know how badly he was wounded. He coulda turned his back for 2 seconds, and the "wounded" robber coulda pulled another gun out and killed him. Also, the other robber coulda came back for his accomplice, and shot him. I'm not saying it was 100% right, but I understand. If its me or you, its either you, or me trying to make it you first. I have a wife and 2 kids, I'm not trying to die because 2 punks would rather steal what I have worked for than get up and work for themselves. But thats just my opinion
How did he know how bad he was wounded? he walked by him TWICE. standing over him with a gun pointed at him, while waiting for the police to get there, would've been the smart thing to do..

So its the store owners responsibility to stand there, and stare at him until the police get there? Didn't read where this happened, but in some cities, he would have had to wait HOURS for the police to get there. So he is supposed to close his store and wait for the police because this punk decided to rob him? I don't think so. He shoulda thought of that before deciding to rob someone

So its the store owners responsibility to stand there, and stare at him until the police get there? Didn't read where this happened, but in some cities, he would have had to wait HOURS for the police to get there. So he is supposed to close his store and wait for the police because this punk decided to rob him? I don't think so. He shoulda thought of that before deciding to rob someone

the fact he went back to get another gun though
laugh.gif
he's guilty but i don't think he should get life

The man is definitely guilty.

But he shouldn't receive anywhere close to life in prison.

I can't imagine getting guns pulled on me by two dudes.....and trying to act rationally after that.

The man is definitely guilty.

But he shouldn't receive anywhere close to life in prison.

I can't imagine getting guns pulled on me by two dudes.....and trying to act rationally after that.

After readin the thread (and gettin more info...about gettin another gun, unlockin it etc etc) I feel he's guilty. But its still tough for me to think that the store clerk's life (altho due to his own actions) is really guilty due to these kids actions. I'm glad the talk of "the kid (if survived) would know not to pull a gun on someone again talk" is no longer being stated...uhh he should have known that S!!! From the jump. also, give the clerk 5 years and call it a day.

After readin the thread (and gettin more info...about gettin another gun, unlockin it etc etc) I feel he's guilty. But its still tough for me to think that the store clerk's life (altho due to his own actions) is really guilty due to these kids actions. I'm glad the talk of "the kid (if survived) would know not to pull a gun on someone again talk" is no longer being stated...uhh he should have known that S!!! From the jump. also, give the clerk 5 years and call it a day.

laugh.gif
wether he leaves him there alive or not he will have to wait anyway

laugh.gif
wether he leaves him there alive or not he will have to wait anyway

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

where was the other kid shot?
if it was in the head he was already dead and he just was shooting at a dead body

i personally think he should have been rewarded... he took out a  bad person who was clearly down the wrong path.
give that guy a medal... he did society a favor.
NOT guilty

I hope you're not American

Jeebus
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom