NT, You're on the jury...

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

where was the other kid shot?
if it was in the head he was already dead and he just was shooting at a dead body

i personally think he should have been rewarded... he took out a  bad person who was clearly down the wrong path.
give that guy a medal... he did society a favor.
NOT guilty

I hope you're not American

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

where was the other kid shot?
if it was in the head he was already dead and he just was shooting at a dead body

i personally think he should have been rewarded... he took out a  bad person who was clearly down the wrong path.
give that guy a medal... he did society a favor.
NOT guilty

I hope you're not American

The first shot was clearly in self-defense, so he's in the right there. IF there was a threat from the kid he shot when he returned (like if was laying there and aimed his gun at the pharmacist from the floor), that too would be pardonable since it would be self-defense. But you can clearly see the pharmacist takes his time to get another gun, slowly lean down beside the robber, and finish him off. For that reason, it became murder. If the robber had died from the first gun shot, and nothing else transpired, and they found the pharmacist guilty, that would have been wrong. But clearly this guy went beyond protecting himself and his employees by killing the guy in cold blood when he was already badly wounded. I understand the pharmacist was mad, but that was just barbaric.

The first shot was clearly in self-defense, so he's in the right there. IF there was a threat from the kid he shot when he returned (like if was laying there and aimed his gun at the pharmacist from the floor), that too would be pardonable since it would be self-defense. But you can clearly see the pharmacist takes his time to get another gun, slowly lean down beside the robber, and finish him off. For that reason, it became murder. If the robber had died from the first gun shot, and nothing else transpired, and they found the pharmacist guilty, that would have been wrong. But clearly this guy went beyond protecting himself and his employees by killing the guy in cold blood when he was already badly wounded. I understand the pharmacist was mad, but that was just barbaric.

That's clearly murder one. You gotta know your laws if you're gonna "be about that life"

Self defense allows you to DEFEND yourself to a degree, but once you can make a break for it, you're to do so and alert the "proper authorities". Self defense IS NOT "reactive murder".

Duh..

But if I was in his shoes, I'd have destroyed the footage FIRST... and done the same damn thing..

That's clearly murder one. You gotta know your laws if you're gonna "be about that life"

Self defense allows you to DEFEND yourself to a degree, but once you can make a break for it, you're to do so and alert the "proper authorities". Self defense IS NOT "reactive murder".

Duh..

But if I was in his shoes, I'd have destroyed the footage FIRST... and done the same damn thing..

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by michael0360

i dont see how this isnt murder

After the initial shot he had time to collect himself. Not only did he collect himself, he went and checked on the culprit, walked to a drawer, unlocked it, pulled out another gun, and walked backed and fired 5 more shots.

How is that not murder?

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by michael0360

i dont see how this isnt murder

After the initial shot he had time to collect himself. Not only did he collect himself, he went and checked on the culprit, walked to a drawer, unlocked it, pulled out another gun, and walked backed and fired 5 more shots.

How is that not murder?

If I was on the jury, I would've voted not guilty. I understand what everyone is saying "from a legal standpoint", but my view is:

Those 2 people, kids or not, came into HIS store with a gun. He didn't know if they would shoot him or not. Even after the first was shot, and the other was wounded on the ground, how was he to know how badly he was wounded. He coulda turned his back for 2 seconds, and the "wounded" robber coulda pulled another gun out and killed him. Also, the other robber coulda came back for his accomplice, and shot him. I'm not saying it was 100% right, but I understand. If its me or you, its either you, or me trying to make it you first. I have a wife and 2 kids, I'm not trying to die because 2 punks would rather steal what I have worked for than get up and work for themselves. But thats just my opinion

If I was on the jury, I would've voted not guilty. I understand what everyone is saying "from a legal standpoint", but my view is:

Those 2 people, kids or not, came into HIS store with a gun. He didn't know if they would shoot him or not. Even after the first was shot, and the other was wounded on the ground, how was he to know how badly he was wounded. He coulda turned his back for 2 seconds, and the "wounded" robber coulda pulled another gun out and killed him. Also, the other robber coulda came back for his accomplice, and shot him. I'm not saying it was 100% right, but I understand. If its me or you, its either you, or me trying to make it you first. I have a wife and 2 kids, I'm not trying to die because 2 punks would rather steal what I have worked for than get up and work for themselves. But thats just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom