NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

hersole your blog sucks. that is all.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Don't post its pics, that's what it wants you to do.. It thrives off of the attention. You know you are a lame if bana flames you. She is a very reasonable poster. Same with nawth. Go sit down somewhere its sole.

Too late buy.....if I remove them I can post or will you post your pics instead p4p?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89
so now that i've seen the pics & after i've thought about her personality

she could be my JO in real life. she'd probably get real annoying mid-stroke tho.

I bet her car got like that because she was typing a one word response on nt on her sidekick 2 instead of keeping her eyes on the road... But nah though.Hersole is good looking just dont post dumb responses and youll be good

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I bet her car got like that because she was typing a one word response on nt on her sidekick 2 instead of keeping her eyes on the road... But nah though. Hersole is good looking just dont post dumb responses and youll be good
LOL.. thats not really my car. Just saw it on the street in NY, thought it was funny

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I bet her car got like that because she was typing a one word response on nt on her sidekick 2 instead of keeping her eyes on the road... But nah though. Hersole is good looking just dont post dumb responses and youll be good
LOL.. thats not really my car. Just saw it on the street in NY, thought it was funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it was quite hilarious

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

come on His Sole, reveal yourself
And the dude who took the biggest L of all time is ...

Sighfur wrote:
Originally Posted by Her Sole

Yoga classes
smile.gif
thats not where we met
wink.gif

I've been looking for this ... %!*#% tried to go hard on JROSE! For the record, you don't have to write a damn essay, stupid %!*#%!!!
[h3]!$#+ YouJRose5[/h3]
Sooo, Sam is on NikeTalk all the time. I was interested one day and looked at it. It was a bunch of dudes clownin' eachother or talking about some wild ##%+.

So I decided to make an account, completely unaware that you have to write a %#%#*! essay. I write a little %%!*!*++ thing about how I'm so good looking and muscular and have a lot to offer NT. It was a complete joke.

I go to NT this evening and I got a message and this is how it goes:

To:BeautySchoolDropout

Sent:July 30, 2009, 10:53 pm

Your application to Nike Talk has been denied.

To:JRose5

Sent:July 31, 2009, 8:45 pm

Well !$#+ you too you %#%#*! big headed %!*#%. Thats why you're still living at home with your %#%#*! mother. Only accomplishment in your life is being a +!@%$%! "niketalk administrator" or some %%!*!*++. Get a real job you %#%#*! fake @%% Flo Rida wanna be. !$#+ you and the @#!% you ride on %#@!@@.

Sent:July 31, 2009, 9:00 pm

You mad doggie? Ay, yo, its da internit, it aint dat serious. +!@%$%! outta here you +!@%$%! tourette syndrome ++%%#+%@!$$@. What a +!@%$%! #%##% @%% %#@!@@ name you came up with? BeautySchoolDropout? +!@%$%! %#@!@@. JR5

To: JRose5

%#@!@@? Did it ever occur to you that I'm a female? You +!@%$%! joke @%%, %!*#% @%% *@!+. Go wash your face.

Sent:July 31, 2009, 9:08 pm

Shut your ghetto @%% up, +!@%$%! stank @%% hoodrat, before I +!@%$%! knocked that weave off. +!@%$%! trash. Wash my face? %++, you +!@%$%! lame. You must be really trash, what +!@%$%! female gets all salty because she got denied on a message board. +!@%$%! hoodrat, kill yourself. JR5

To:JRose5

Weave? Your 0-2 tonight you %#%#*! bum @%% dirtbag. I dont know why you get all vocal with females online. You know you cant pull $$!!#@# in real life!!! LOLLLL.. fornicate yourself, loser!

LOLLLLLLLL.... I love you NT !!***%!.

I didnt get accepted, but it was worth a shot
smile.gif

Have a good weekend!!

I knew all of this for a minute, should have put it out there for some super cool e-props
Yo I would take out the rejection pm's if I was you but that's just me

Back
Top Bottom