NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

nerd.gif
Twitter fam tells me I've missed out on something...

You didn't miss much

Sooo, Sam is on NikeTalk all the time. I was interested one day and looked at it. It was a bunch of dudes clownin' eachother or talking about some wild turkey.

So I decided to make an account, completely unaware that you have to write a futurama essay. I write a fantasy thing about how I'm so good looking and muscular and have a lot to offer NT. It was a complete joke.

I go to NT this evening and I got a message and this is how it goes:

To:BeautySchoolDropout

Sent:July 30, 2009, 10:53 pm

Your application to Nike Talk has been denied.

To:Rosey

Sent:July 31, 2009, 8:45 pm

Well good day to you too you exceptionally big headed pumpkin. Thats why you're still living at home with your home-cooked meals mother. Only accomplishment in your life is being a World of Warcraft aka "niketalk administrator" or something of equal internet coolness. Get a real job Robin Williams shouldn't do serious movies and Flo Rida wanna be. Force be with you and the llama you ride on to town.

Sent:July 31, 2009, 9:00 pm

You mad doggie? Ay, yo, its da internit, it aint dat serious. Propel yourself outta here you Maury Povich edition tourette syndrome ******. What a freaking awesome I may have even seen it in GREASE name you came up with? BeautySchoolDropout? Frenchie was my fave!!!-Rosey

To: Rosey

Frenchie? Did it ever occur to you that I'm a female...from AMERICA? You shouldn't joke about my nationality. Team America. All the way. Cause I'm like, Cool like that.. Go wash your face.

Sent:July 31, 2009, 9:08 pm

Shut your ghetto trailer park door up, tuna stankin hoodrat, before I reduce myself to a shell of a man and someone who will knock that weave off. Next time, use hefty bags for your trash. Wash my face? Da hell? Have you seen how expensive Neutrogena is? Don't get me started on Proactive. Jessica Simpson is not attached. How lame. You must be really trash, what intelligent female gets all salty because she got denied on a message board. OH no another hoodrat, kill yourself. -Rosey

To: Rosey

Weave? Your 0-2 tonight you sidewalk beer pong playing bum family guy rejected dirtbag. I dont know why you get all vocal with females online. You know you cant pull tractors in real life!!! LOLLLL.. fornicate yourself, loser!

LOLLLLLLLL.... I love you NT !!

I didnt get accepted, but it was worth a shot
smile.gif

Have a good weekend!!

As requested.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

70 pages...and nothing accomplished.

EB speaks his mind, this is why he's on my e-crush list. :BLUSH
Ive been out of the loop for a minute. But you just swagga jacked Hazel with that avatar.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Ive been out of the loop for a minute. But you just swagga jacked Hazel with that avatar.

No I didn't. I just happen to like my eyes. Hazeleyed Honey is a true sweetheart. You can't 'swagga jack' authenticity.

Originally Posted by King Beef

HEH did it better.
embarassed.gif

Don't know what is going on and I don't care. I'll just post my e-crushes.

Memphisboi
The Fame
Diego

Back
Top Bottom