NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

come on His Sole, reveal yourself
it aint no fun.....if crank lucas cant have none
laugh.gif

at nawth going in,
eek.gif

yea it's pretty much time to bury that SN

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Her Sole can I post your pics?

hes goibg to get banned anyways, just post the pic of the girl chitownlegen is pretending to be. Its all coming together, hersole....sole4real...admins shouldrun an ip check. If hes not a previously banned member you guys should leave her alone

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Her Sole wrote:

Arent you the same #@%$+ that was fighting with some dude over claims of another #@%$+? Take you d y k e +#$ somewhere else. LOL
roll.gif
...was that really necessary?
eyes.gif
Si!

You better watch it HERSOLE, the mods don't like it when ppl try to get thru their language filter.

"Females" on NT, just let the beezy be as she isn't worth the time to typing things for.
grin.gif

Of course I'm worth the time. They take the time out everyday to do it silly.
roll.gif

Maybe they're just like you with boring office jobs and it's just something to pass the time.

laugh.gif
at thinking you're worth somethin'

Thank you Nawth. Lovemysole you are completely right. Broad is a lost case. Female troll.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Her Sole can I post your pics?

hes goibg to get banned anyways, just post the pic of the girl chitownlegen is pretending to be. Its all coming together, hersole....sole4real...admins should run an ip check. If hes not a previously banned member you guys should leave her alone

Whose sole4real?... And I'm not a previously banned member
roll.gif

its really not that hard to find pics/vids of this girl.
she blasts herself and her life (including pics of His Sole) on her blog..... which is linked in her yuku profile.

simple.
http://k-dub-inmymind.blogspot.com/

dearest Her Sole, some advice.. NT will rip you apart, only a few survive!

Good luck to you.

EB14 wrote:

but im glad you admitted that you're ******ed, you simply mispoke because you are still ******ed currently.

Simply.

Originally Posted by Apples28

You must not realize you are on a message board everything you write is up for a response. If you can't take my comments then stop posting. But i can tell already you are an airhead. Go ahead post your pics if it makes you feel good cause its apparent your husband isn't giving you any attention.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SNAP!
This thread is straight comedy.

Arent you the same #@%$+ that was fighting with some dude over claims of another #@%$+? Take you d y k e +#$ somewhere else. LOL
roll.gif
Yeah.. Take YOU **** $%@ somewhere.

Originally Posted by Diego

Kanye West>>>>>Her Sole

QFT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

its really not that hard to find pics/vids of this girl.
she blasts herself and her life (including pics of His Sole) on her blog..... which is linked in her yuku profile.

simple.
http://k-dub-inmymind.blogspot.com/

dearest Her Sole, some advice.. NT will rip you apart, only a few survive!

Good luck to you.
bana hit it on the head. chick stays promoting herself 247. it aint hard to find
laugh.gif

Don't post its pics, that's what it wants you to do.. It thrives off of the attention. You know you are a lame if bana flames you. She is a veryreasonable poster. Same with nawth. Go sit down somewhere its sole.

Back
Top Bottom