NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Still no new pics...

Lock this redundant $!+$ up.
One can say the same about your blog.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think she just gives ya'll something to do on here...
she is an easy target for some. I personally am confused by her posts. Like one worded posts of ugh and blah. Like %*$$% this aint aim.Then irealized she is a fool with her latest comment of dique " all these female hater on her +!%" i literally lol'ed

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Executive76

Mission to derail thread : ACCOMPLISHED
indifferent.gif

Fam, dont front like you dont share that appreciation for feet. Word to your avy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Um what are talking about? You guys ruined it by following up with the bs
grin.gif

The feet requests got boring after like 2 pages of it.
Her Sole is the only reason I still come in here.

Originally Posted by Apples28

she is an easy target for some. I personally am confused by her posts. Like one worded posts of ugh and blah. Like %*$$% this aint aim.Then i realized she is a fool with her latest comment of dique " all these female hater on her +!%" i literally lol'ed

If yall dont like me, you better talk to your local NT admin and ask for an ignore button, cuz I'm going no where. If you choose to respond to my"foolish" comments. Thats on you. You're just an idiot.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

EB14 reminds me of myself back in 06-07 when i acted like a ******ed tough guy. You're ignored. Dont bother quoting me, guy
lil %*@$# boy you look like the fat ******ed lil kid that gets picked on around his neighborhood.

i swear why is this bamma comin at me sidewys for no reason. nothing i said involved you in anyway shape or form.

dont come in tryna save some skeezer by insulting me & then expect me to be all jokes about the #%%%.

but im glad you admitted that you're ******ed, you simply mispoke because you are still ******ed currently.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Weekend Girl wrote:

Still no new pics...

Lock this redundant $!+$ up.
One can say the same about your blog.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
touche...

I stay posting flicks on twitter though.

Other then that
grin.gif

On another note, J Dilla... I missed you
smile.gif

word, i aint hear from you in a hot minute. You post mostly on a forum im banned from viewing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Her Sole

she is an easy target for some. I personally am confused by her posts. Like one worded posts of ugh and blah. Like %*$$% this aint aim.Then i realized she is a fool with her latest comment of dique " all these female hater on her +!%" i literally lol'ed

If yall dont like me, you better talk to your local NT admin and ask for an ignore button, cuz I'm going no where. If you choose to respond to my "foolish" comments. Thats on you. You're just an idiot.
You must not realize you are on a message board everything you write is up for a response. If you can't take my comments then stop posting.But i can tell already you are an airhead. Go ahead post your pics if it makes you feel good cause its apparent your husband isn't giving you anyattention.
tired.gif

If yall dont like me, you better talk to your local NT admin and ask for an ignore button, cuz I'm going no where. If you choose to respond to me "foolish" comments. Thats on you. You're just an idiot.
this dude really wants to be a somebody on niketalk. stop gassin yourself. no one is "hating" on you ... your posts are all obviouscries for attention and its clear who the idiot is in this thread.

If yall dont like me, you better talk to your local NT admin and ask for an ignore button, cuz I'm going no where. If you choose to respond to my "foolish" comments. Thats on you. You're just an idiot.
You must not realize you are on a message board everything you write is up for a response. If you can't take my comments then stop posting. But i can tell already you are an airhead. Go ahead post your pics if it makes you feel good cause its apparent your husband isn't giving you any attention.
tired.gif

You wouldnt know anything about my husband and the attention he gives me
roll.gif
. I post while I'm at work. If you notice I dont post after 5 pm. Wannaknow why?... Cuz I get my attention... Jealousy is a +$@* isnt it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

My dude EB going off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol ima stop cuz im leavin work & going to eat then class.

but i come back to work at 3:15. so everybody tune back in for my entertainment provided by EB at the expense of HerSole

I knew there was a reason this %#* jumped 5 pages while I was at lunch
laugh.gif

Not that there's much to hate over

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

My dude EB going off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude acting like pac in his prime
it was a matter of time before females get at hersole. they're even tired of her lame posts
roll.gif

apples said airhead. you know her husband be like "i love my baby mama ill never let her go" /dmx even though he embarrassed
laugh.gif

is nawth like the only female that never gets hit by bullets? she is the ideal female member
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom