NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by Apples28

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think she just gives ya'll something to do on here...
she is an easy target for some. I personally am confused by her posts. Like one worded posts of ugh and blah. Like %*$$% this aint aim.Then i realized she is a fool with her latest comment of dique " all these female hater on her +!%" i literally lol'ed

If yall dont like me, you better talk to your local NT admin and ask for an ignore button, cuz I'm going no where. If you choose to respond to my "foolish" comments. Thats on you. You're just an idiot.
You must not realize you are on a message board everything you write is up for a response. If you can't take my comments then stop posting. But i can tell already you are an airhead. Go ahead post your pics if it makes you feel good cause its apparent your husband isn't giving you any attention.
tired.gif

You wouldnt know anything about my husband and the attention he gives me
roll.gif
. I post while I'm at work. If you notice I dont post after 5 pm. Wanna know why?... Cuz I get my attention... Jealousy is a +$@* isnt it?
laugh.gif

for 1) no one cares enough about you to notice the times you post...sorry to burst your bubble
2) jealous of what?? IF thats even you in your avy...and in other threads...you're not even cute...so there goes thephysical aspect...your personality is clearly lame so there goes that aspect... hopefully you can cook or something.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

My dude EB going off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]this dude's statuses on facebook, tweets have me rolling....dude been extra angry lately[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

My dude EB going off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]this dude's statuses on facebook, tweets have me rolling....dude been extra angry lately[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i been going ham on everybody lately.

Tune back in around 3:30 for Round 2 of the EB roast session courtesy of HerSole

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

she is an easy target for some. I personally am confused by her posts. Like one worded posts of ugh and blah. Like %*$$% this aint aim.Then i realized she is a fool with her latest comment of dique " all these female hater on her +!%" i literally lol'ed

If yall dont like me, you better talk to your local NT admin and ask for an ignore button, cuz I'm going no where. If you choose to respond to my "foolish" comments. Thats on you. You're just an idiot.
You must not realize you are on a message board everything you write is up for a response. If you can't take my comments then stop posting. But i can tell already you are an airhead. Go ahead post your pics if it makes you feel good cause its apparent your husband isn't giving you any attention.
tired.gif

roll.gif
. I post while I'm at work. If you notice I dont post after 5 pm. Wanna know why?... Cuz I get my attention... Jealousy is a +$@* isnt it?
laugh.gif

for 1) no one cares enough about you to notice the times you post...sorry to burst your bubble
2) jealous of what?? IF thats even you in your avy...and in other threads...you're not even cute...so there goes the physical aspect...your personality is clearly lame so there goes that aspect... hopefully you can cook or something.

Arent you the same #@%$+ that was fighting with some dude over claims of another #@%$+? Take you d y k e +#$ somewhere else. LOL
roll.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

2) jealous of what?? IF thats even you in your avy...and in other threads...you're not even cute...so there goes the physical aspect...your personality is clearly lame so there goes that aspect... hopefully you can cook or something.

Arent you the same #@%$+ that was fighting with some dude over claims of another #@%$+? Take you d y k e +#$ somewhere else. LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If yall dont like me, you better talk to your local NT admin and ask for an ignore button, cuz I'm going no where. If you choose to respond to me "foolish" comments. Thats on you. You're just an idiot.
this dude really wants to be a somebody on niketalk. stop gassin yourself. no one is "hating" on you ... your posts are all obvious cries for attention and its clear who the idiot is in this thread.

Her husband?

i'll be tuning back in for this when i get to classs...

as corny as i think everyone goin at her is...its getting good...

tired.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

booooo!!

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Damn hersole even NT OG female DJBana booed you...time to exit the thread sir

DJ Bana and I have differences. I wouldnt expect anything different from him. Eventhough he's following me on Twitter for some weird reason
happy.gif

its just relentless already.

we get it. your boyfriend is on NT, you loveeeee posting before 5pm, and you get laid at night.

do you want a cookie? or do you need 30 more pages of useless nonsense to satisfy your "e-go"?

MOVE. ON.

Mods, lock plz?

DJ Bana and I have differences. I wouldnt expect anything different from him. Eventhough he's following me on Twitter for some weird reason
happy.gif

and yes, DJ Bana is following you on twitter bc "he" loves you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

attention whorez, love 'em!

happy.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Her Sole wrote:

roll.gif
...was that really necessary?
eyes.gif
Si!

You better watch it HERSOLE, the mods don't like it when ppl try to get thru their language filter.

"Females" on NT, just let the beezy be as she isn't worth the time to typing things for.
grin.gif

DJ bana wrote:

and yes, DJ Bana is following you on twitter bc "he" loves you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

attention whorez, love 'em!

Cool

And I'm using one of the pics you have on your Flikr as the background on my computer, gracias
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Her Sole wrote:

roll.gif
eyes.gif
Si!

You better watch it HERSOLE, the mods don't like it when ppl try to get thru their language filter.

"Females" on NT, just let the beezy be as she isn't worth the time to typing things for.
grin.gif

Of course I'm worth the time. They take the time out everyday to do it silly.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Her Sole wrote:

roll.gif
eyes.gif
Si!

grin.gif

Of course I'm worth the time. They take the time out everyday to do it silly.
roll.gif

Maybe they're just like you with boring office jobs and it's just something to pass the time.

laugh.gif
at thinking you're worth somethin'

Back
Top Bottom