NT...when talking to the opposite sex, what's your age limit? {No Pedo}

No younger than 35
pimp.gif

if its to date and get serious i wont go lower than 21. i wanna be able to take her out and all that fun stuff.

to smash? she just gotta be 18. its legal.

I feel like you young adult males (23-26) LOVE teenagers LOL. I was 19 when me and my current husband started dating and he was 24. I think it's becauseyou guys feel like you're getting older, and you need that P.Y.T. (R.I.P. Michael Jackson) on your side.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

MisterP0315 wrote:
We've surpassed a date or two.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But okay...good stuff. I thought this was a rarity.
I will say it might be hard when you want to go to bars/clubs and she can't go cuz she's only 19.
sick.gif
Being under aged FTMFL!

what you talkin bout??? thats ftw!!

only gone be a headache when you take out girls like that.... plus your pocket wont get buss cuz they cant be askin for cocktails an @@#@ like that
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm 22, if the chick is mature enough and has her head on straight I wouldn't mind if she's 18-19. I'm not trying to mess with any1 that stillhas that H.S mentality. Only down fall would probably be the bar scene, but than again, all the chicks i know that are 19-20 have 0 problems getting into anybars or clubs

I always pondered about this too, I am 20 and in 3 weeks will be 21, right now I am messing around with a female that is 18, in 3 weeks would it still beacceptable for me to keep messing around with girl, even with the 3 year age difference or should I cut all ties with this chick????

listen age really aint nothing but a number... if you and her are on the same mental level, then there shouldn't be a problem.

To those dudes that are like 24, 25 and are with an 18 year old, that is wack to me. Bag a girl your own age.

im 22 and i'll smash 18+......dating 18+ i guess too...cause there's girls my age that aren't mature and girls that are 18 that are mature ashell...but ima roll w/ this single thing for a min....but this one chick im koo w/ got a chance....but its too early to tell...

Well i'm 17 so 15+ can and do get it. Never have, but if the chick is bad enough, 14 could get it too.

Back
Top Bottom