NT...when talking to the opposite sex, what's your age limit? {No Pedo}

My boyfriend is 27 and I'm 20. Not really a big deal at all.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by sa78210

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

You dudes are lame with this "2 years" thing. I'm 19, girls anywhere from 17-45 will GET it. No questions asks.

CO^SIGN...HAHAHA....BUT THEY GOT TO BE A GOOD LOOKING IF THEY 35 PLUS
they're obviously not talking about just sex, children.

We all know dey not just talkin bout sex...but to me age don't matter cuz who knows dat young might be da one...I'm comin from both sides...wen I dateda older women she brought so many issues to the plate that I didn't even know about...while the 20yr old I talk to now is somature and has her head onstraight and we still talkin to this day and it hasn't failed me yet

You dudes are lame with this "2 years" thing. I'm 19, girls anywhere from 17-45 will GET it. No questions asks.

We all know dey not just talkin bout sex...but to me age don't matter cuz who knows dat young might be da one...I'm comin from both sides...wen I dated a older women man she brought so many issues to the plate that I didn't even know about...while the 20yr old I talked to so mature and her head on straight and still talkin hasn't failed me yet
You gotta be young.

We all know dey not just talkin bout sex...but to me age don't matter cuz who knows dat young might be da one...I'm comin from both sides...wen I dated a older women man she brought so many issues to the plate that I didn't even know about...while the 20yr old I talked to so mature and her head on straight and still talkin hasn't failed me yet
You gotta be young.

Not young at all...

5 years isn't that big a gap OP, I've casually dated someone 7 years older than me but in the end it didn't work out because he was trying to marryand I wasn't having it.

Maturity comes in all different ages, my cousin is 33 and she can damn act like a 12 year old.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

If she's interested - GO FOR IT, a date or two isn't going to hurt you.

I'll take Dirty's advice as mentioned before...

When I'm 18, it will be 18
When I'm 21, it will be 18
When I'm 31, it will be 18

(Maybe it wasn't stated word for word)... you get the jist of it.

I'm 21 and being from Toronto, the legal age is 19. So for most around here, 21 is supposed to be mature.

I'm still a youngin which is true no matter what side of the border from the experience I've been through.

That being said on the younger end, as long as the girl has her head on straight and mature about things I'm game.

---

...and shoot, sometimes girls don't know what they want.

laugh.gif

make that 20 ..and I'm the same way
pimp.gif

I'm 23 and the absolute lowest limit is 18

but as for dating I can't see chilling with someone under 21 due to where I like to hang nowadays. but I would make an exception for someone who seemedspecial enough.

I'm gonna be 21 in October, so right now I ride out with 19 and up. I'm not dating anyone that's not at least 20 though.

MisterP0315 wrote:
We've surpassed a date or two.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But okay...good stuff. I thought this was a rarity.
I will say it might be hard when you want to go to bars/clubs and she can't go cuz she's only 19.
sick.gif
Being under aged FTMFL!

Back
Top Bottom