NT What you gettin ya girl for Christmas?

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What's wrong with a guy getting his gf a gift for xmas?
Nothing But
Coach this
Coach that
Coach this
Coach that

Is SO uncreative and wasteful. Can do better for cheaper. Feel sorry for him having a high maintenance female
If he had a high maintenace girl she wouldn't be wanting Coach anything.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ZING![/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe I missed the joke but don't girls love Coach. I didn't know Coach was "out of style." Or cheap. Sorry for not being hip in terms offemale paraphernalia.

I'm trying to get her some personalized jewelry from Things Remembered. Still contemplating other stuff, though.

Maybe I missed the joke but don't girls love Coach. I didn't know Coach was "out of style." Or cheap. Sorry for not being hip in terms of female paraphernalia.

Coach is no good, sure there are some Coach bag that are nice but those bags with the C's all over it are trash. You can get other designer handbags thatare better for almost the same price.

NT Help me out. Everybody on here is gettin coach this coach that. Well i dont have that kinda money too spend and am not as serious with this girl as some ofyou are with yours. So i just need some simple creative ideas. Can anybody help me out?

Originally Posted by cberr

NT Help me out. Everybody on here is gettin coach this coach that. Well i dont have that kinda money too spend and am not as serious with this girl as some of you are with yours. So i just need some simple creative ideas. Can anybody help me out?

what does she like? decent priced tickets to a show or concert she might enjoy...

she have a favorite show? get the box set if available...

thats just random stuff that came to mind...hope that helps...

im getting kinda jealous over here....
some of you guys drop serious $$$ on your girls, which is surprising i hope you actually got it like that.

What's wrong with a guy getting his gf a gift for xmas?
Nothing But
Coach this
Coach that
Coach this
Coach that

Is SO uncreative and wasteful. Can do better for cheaper. Feel sorry for him having a high maintenance female

If he had a high maintenace girl she wouldn't be wanting Coach anything.
laugh.gif
i definitely was like "coach is played"
laugh.gif
Whichsucks cuz I like it---but when the rats got hold of it, it was done
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cberr

NT Help me out. Everybody on here is gettin coach this coach that. Well i dont have that kinda money too spend and am not as serious with this girl as some of you are with yours. So i just need some simple creative ideas. Can anybody help me out?

How long you have been together? What do you think she is getting you?

Damn I think ya'll think it's cool or ballin to drop stupid money on a girl. I would drop cash for my mom before I spend a dime on a girlfriend Whatmakes guys think they need to spend big on the female. I think the female should be dropping cash on me for all I do.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Damn I think ya'll think it's cool or ballin to drop stupid money on a girl. I would drop cash for my mom before I spend a dime on a girlfriend What makes guys think they need to spend big on the female. I think the female should be dropping cash on me for all I do.

So what do you do?

I'm getting my girl an engraved picture frame with our first picture and a receipt from our first date, a ticket stub from our first movie, and the firstletter she ever wrote me. all like 4 years old. simple but I'm sure she will appreciate it.

I wish I remember our first ticket stub. It's all stashed in the drawer and some of my ex's too haha.

RnR jeans
laptop cooling pad
bunch o chocolates

...that's it so far. I'm poppin the Q in 2010 so she aint gettin them expensive gifts now.

Originally Posted by patsilog55

I'm getting my girl an engraved picture frame with our first picture and a receipt from our first date, a ticket stub from our first movie, and the first letter she ever wrote me. all like 4 years old. simple but I'm sure she will appreciate it.

Instant box
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by patsilog55

I'm getting my girl an engraved picture frame with our first picture and a receipt from our first date, a ticket stub from our first movie, and the first letter she ever wrote me. all like 4 years old. simple but I'm sure she will appreciate it.
Instant box
pimp.gif

Thats cute and a smart idea...

Back
Top Bottom