NT What you gettin ya girl for Christmas?

i always get some coach boots and a bag every xmas but i think she is getting tired of that so im lost

her bday is dec 24 so for her bday she gets a tiffanys bracelet and for christmas she gets a marc jacobs bag.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Seasonal wop game? There are girls that only do that for the holidays?
Maybe she eats a candy cane before hand

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by raburns04

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Big Dreams wrote:

rck2sactown wrote:

some special stuff from Victoria's Secret
smile.gif
Like ive never been in there by myself lol.

You dont feel akward going in there my dude?
Dude you have no idea.... I'm dreading it
laugh.gif
i think im just gonna go right when they open on tuesday or something... or get one of my
females friends to go buy it for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You have me a good idea tho... I might go in there and buy my girl some type of lingerie (sp?)

Is it weird to just take her and buy her? Cuz I was thinking the same, but I kinda wanna surprise her... but definately don't want to go in hahaha
No that wouldn't be weird.

Kicktionair
roll.gif

Take her to a place where you can join her in the fitting room. You'll both enjoy it.

damn straight i'd enjoy it
devil.gif

A house... if Amorette Humphreys will drop her meritless lawsuit.

Buying a Foreclosed/REO home FTL

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Ruth Chris for Dinner, having the waitress bring out dessert .. ( A cake) with her diamond necklace with the matching earrings on top of it. Who cares what you think..You can get it cleaned the next day lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FRESH IDEA!!!!!
nice place to get dinner too
pimp.gif

What up NT.. for all u dudes out there looking to be creative and not spend a lot of money this is what I got my girl for Christmas last year and she loved it.

Monopoly: (You) & (Your Girls Name) Edition

1. Buy a Monopoly set at a toystore ($20).
2. Think of a bunch of memorable places you and your girl went that you have pictures from.
3. Locate the pictures, and resize them to fit in a square on the Monopoly box.
4. Print a picture from that memorable event/place/restraunt/etc for each spot on the board (small enough to fit in the board spaces). An example of what I didwas for the Purple's (Baltic & Medeterranian Ave) I put The Beta House (where I lived last year) and the Theta House (where she lived last year)(places we spent TONS of time together over the years). (Costs about $5-10 to print all the pics at kinkos/photo printer).
5. Paste the pictures into each space on the board.
6. Cut out tiny green slips of paper and paste them over the property names, rename the properties appropriately.
7. Cut out tiny white slips of paper and paste them over the deed of the property names, laminate the deeds after pasting to make sure they stay fresh and thepasted peice of paper wont fall off (about $5 total for lamination).
8. This part is fun, get some yellow and orange peices of paper and re-make the Chance and Community Chest cards. Make them funny jokes between the two of youor memorable moments, but make sure they still have the same amount of $ on them so if you actually use the game to play the game doesnt get messed up.Laminate those as well to keep them fresh (again, lamination costs prob $5).
9. Be sure to write (Your Name) & (Your Girls Name) Edition in the middle of the board under the Monopoly sign with a Sharpie.
10. Your good to go! Great gift, very thoughtful, only cost you $35-$40, and only takes about 2-3hrs to make!

Hope this helps fellas.

Originally Posted by swizzc

What up NT.. for all u dudes out there looking to be creative and not spend a lot of money this is what I got my girl for Christmas last year and she loved it.

2. Think of a bunch of memorable places you and your girl went that you have pictures from.
4. Print a picture from that memorable event/place/restraunt/etc for each spot on the board (small enough to fit in the board spaces). An example of what I did was for the Purple's (Baltic & Medeterranian Ave) I put The Beta House (where I lived last year) and the Theta House (where she lived last year) (places we spent TONS of time together over the years). (Costs about $5-10 to print all the pics at kinkos/photo printer).
6. Cut out tiny green slips of paper and paste them over the property names, rename the properties appropriately.
7. Cut out tiny white slips of paper and paste them over the deed of the property names, laminate the deeds after pasting to make sure they stay fresh and the pasted peice of paper wont fall off (about $5 total for lamination).
8. This part is fun, get some yellow and orange peices of paper and re-make the Chance and Community Chest cards. Make them funny jokes between the two of you or memorable moments, but make sure they still have the same amount of $ on them so if you actually use the game to play the game doesnt get messed up. Laminate those as well to keep them fresh (again, lamination costs prob $5).
9. Be sure to write (Your Name) & (Your Girls Name) Edition in the middle of the board under the Monopoly sign with a Sharpie.
10. Your good to go! Great gift, very thoughtful, only cost you $35-$40, and only takes about 2-3hrs to make!

Hope this helps fellas.

pimp.gif

4. Print a picture from that memorable event/place/restraunt/etc for each spot on the board (small enough to fit in the board spaces). An example of what I did was for the Purple's (Baltic & Medeterranian Ave) I put The Beta House (where I lived last year) and the Theta House (where she lived last year) (places we spent TONS of time together over the years). (Costs about $5-10 to print all the pics at kinkos/photo printer).
7. Cut out tiny white slips of paper and paste them over the deed of the property names, laminate the deeds after pasting to make sure they stay fresh and the pasted peice of paper wont fall off (about $5 total for lamination).
8. This part is fun, get some yellow and orange peices of paper and re-make the Chance and Community Chest cards. Make them funny jokes between the two of you or memorable moments, but make sure they still have the same amount of $ on them so if you actually use the game to play the game doesnt get messed up. Laminate those as well to keep them fresh (again, lamination costs prob $5).

Hope this helps fellas.
I'm glad it worked for you but this sounds extremely cheesy.

*looks at s/n and avatar.
grin.gif

Hope this helps fellas.
1 on 1 monopoly? Sorry but females these days are not into that, no time for some board game. No offense sounds thoughtful but I'll pass

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

Hope this helps fellas.
I'm glad it worked for you but this sounds extremely cheesy.

*looks at s/n and avatar.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope this helps fellas.

this is a great Idea...would work for me 2...esp since I got mad one time recently and said "I dont wanna play no %$%^%$ monopoly!!"

she got so mad, she just wanted my attention...but the Laker game was on
eyes.gif

her bday is the 22nd too....mine was the 4th...so I gotta put in work cuz she dropped some loot on me

Back
Top Bottom