NT What you gettin ya girl for Christmas?

i copped my chick that Emerson 32" flat screen on black friday...

no way in DEE HELL am i buyin my girl anymore Jays... its like takin my money and flushing it down the toilet..

i mite try to cop her somethin else, like some clothes, but that tv got ya fam strapped for cash... smh...

Originally Posted by cberr

NT Help me out. Everybody on here is gettin coach this coach that. Well i dont have that kinda money too spend and am not as serious with this girl as some of you are with yours. So i just need some simple creative ideas. Can anybody help me out?

Don't feel the need to compete with them. SPending a lot of $ on her isn't a sign of how much you love/care for her. Don't fall for it man.

Originally Posted by patsilog55

I'm getting my girl an engraved picture frame with our first picture and a receipt from our first date, a ticket stub from our first movie, and the first letter she ever wrote me. all like 4 years old. simple but I'm sure she will appreciate it.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cberr

NT Help me out. Everybody on here is gettin coach this coach that. Well i dont have that kinda money too spend and am not as serious with this girl as some of you are with yours. So i just need some simple creative ideas. Can anybody help me out?
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just say "Merry Christmas" and keep it moving.[/color]

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

RnR jeans
laptop cooling pad
bunch o chocolates

...that's it so far. I'm poppin the Q in 2010 so she aint gettin them expensive gifts now.

best of luck, kinfoe.... she's gonna be secretly salty till you show up w/ the ring... lol...

I'm getting my girl an engraved picture frame with our first picture and a receipt from our first date, a ticket stub from our first movie, and the first letter she ever wrote me. all like 4 years old. simple but I'm sure she will appreciate it.

eek.gif
See... its cats like you that make it hard forregular joes like myself... lol... i'm a dude and i'm sittin over here like "dang... that was nice"... lol...

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Damn I think ya'll think it's cool or ballin to drop stupid money on a girl. I would drop cash for my mom before I spend a dime on a girlfriend What makes guys think they need to spend big on the female. I think the female should be dropping cash on me for all I do.

some cats got it like that... some dudes aint got a close bond w/ they moms.... some moms or deceased... some folks are just giving like that...

fall back, my dude... smh...

I hooked my girl up for her B day in November

Got her a pearl necklace and earrings

I doubt I will top that but will try and get her something nice

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Damn I think ya'll think it's cool or ballin to drop stupid money on a girl. I would drop cash for my mom before I spend a dime on a girlfriend What makes guys think they need to spend big on the female. I think the female should be dropping cash on me for all I do.

So what do you do?

and patsilog55 thats the best kind of gift. props.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
cberr wrote:

Don't feel the need to compete with them. SPending a lot of $ on her isn't a sign of how much you love/care for her. Don't fall for it man.

for real. It's so much better just to get something meaningful or something she really needs instead of throwing labels @ her. If that's the only thingthat works for a chick she probably is seriously mentally insufficient.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Big Dreams wrote:

rck2sactown wrote:

some special stuff from Victoria's Secret
smile.gif
Like ive never been in there by myself lol.

You dont feel akward going in there my dude?
Dude you have no idea.... I'm dreading it
laugh.gif
i think im just gonna go right when they open on tuesday or something... or get one of my
females friends to go buy it for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You have me a good idea tho... I might go in there and buy my girl some type of lingerie (sp?)

Is it weird to just take her and buy her? Cuz I was thinking the same, but I kinda wanna surprise her... but definately don't want to go in hahaha
No that wouldn't be weird.

Kicktionair
roll.gif

Take her to a place where you can join her in the fitting room. You'll both enjoy it.

i need help as well this christmas, I've been with my girl for 5 and 1/2 years now and I've gotten her everything from wii, clothes , jewelry, bags andother random stuff....I've been struggling this year financially wise and im on the process of coming up with something little that is very thoughtful andlittle money spent....i really liked the idea of what the other dude said with 1st movie stub, 1st pic and etc. something like that would be great cause sheunderstands how broke i am this year.

thanks a lot NT and Happy Holidays

pimp.gif
Love this.

Awww that's real nice. You actually saved all those things?

My girl got us tickets to Jay-Z concert. She couldn't wait till xmas to tell me lol. She trying to get me something else too I'm sure.

haha yeah i did. i didnt think i was gonna give it to her but i came across them and i was like "oh that would be nice" i hope she likes it though.

haha yeah i did. i didnt think i was gonna give it to her but i came across them and i was like "oh that would be nice" i hope she likes it though.

What a good boyfriend you are. I'm sure she will love it.

What a good boyfriend you are. I'm sure she will love it.

haha thank you.

you sir. are smashing
smokin.gif

A Tiffany and Co. necklace...although I'm still debating if I want to buy her that since it means less money for me

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

you sir. are smashing
smokin.gif

you, my good, good sir....

are correct...

he might get some seasonal wop-game too...
pimp.gif

Nothin, don't celebrate Christmas in that manner, I bought my daughter gifts though since she's only 19months and don't know any better yet.That's where all my money went. But lucky for me my Bday is 4 days before Christmas so I'm gettin the Jams
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom