NT What you gettin ya girl for Christmas?

won 2 tickets for a cruise to south america in a raffle at work back in september,didnt tell my girl i won them

merry christmas baby...cheapest best gift ever

Just started messing with this new broad, might get her something cheap, simple, and nice.. If I don't get what I want, I'm outta here.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

she broke up with me today
embarassed.gif

smh.gif
catchin a L...

i dunno. maybe ill take her to victoria's secret and ask her to pick something she likes out and ill get that for her. cuz girls never don't needanything from there
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

some special stuff from Victoria's Secret
smile.gif
Like ive never been in there by myself lol.

You dont feel akward going in there my dude?

saw this nice diamond hello kitty watch at zales....it was dope, i might pick it up for her.

burberry perfume, some stuff from bath and body works, and a couple things from frederick's. nothin major but i know she'll love it.

Ruth Chris for Dinner, having the waitress bring out dessert .. ( A cake) with her diamond necklace with the matching earrings on top of it. Who cares what youthink..You can get it cleaned the next day lol

for the dudes buying clothes for their girls, how do you actually find something you know your girl will like?

Good question.

I buy her al types of stuff throughout the year when xmas comes by she already has it all.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Having no girl this holiday season FTL.

nah thats when the girls come flocking, because they need someone to be with for all these holidays in a row.

and as far as this topic goes, i have not a clue. 2 year anniversary and Christmas in a 10 day span. havent even thought of anything.

Originally Posted by BallinB

for the dudes buying clothes for their girls, how do you actually find something you know your girl will like?
You can peek into her wardrobe and get a feel of what she likes. Or you can ask one of her friends, preferably one that wont reveal your plans, tohelp you find something she might like.

-Uggs
-Coach purse
-Coach wallet
-Coach bracelet
-Coach flats

I think im good
smokin.gif

I still have no idea and i'm getting more & more nervous because I KNOW she went all out on me. She spent NT Ducktales type money on me, I don'tfeel obliged to match / surpass the gifts or anything because i don't have anything even close to the money she has, but I really want to get her somethingnice. Which is hard because there isn't anything she really wants. And i want to get as close to a"NINNNNNTENNNNNDDDDOOO SIIIIIXXXXXTTTTTYFOOOOUUUURRRR!!!!! =O =O =O" reaction as i can get get
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

necklace bracelet from tiffanys
Mine is on the way right now....

She was mad I didn't buy her a cheap plain one on black friday just like it for $50. I'm still hearing about that +@#*.
It was cheap as hell though...
Gonna put it in a big @** 3 1/2' tall box filled with little boxes. It will be glued to the bottom in a little box...box will also be filled with tons offoam peanuts...

This one:

Back
Top Bottom